Chapter 4

Meeting One Direction

Lydia's POV

"I say "Can you give it back to me?" She said, "Never in your wildest drama."

AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER! WE KNEW EVERY LINE. NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER

HOW IT GOES BUT I KNOW THAT I WON'T FORGET HER

'CAUSE WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!!!" I rocked out in the shower, today was 'the big day' I finish in the shower quickly, turning off the water and quickly wrapping myself in a turquoise, fluffy, towel and put my hair in a smaller purple towel.

I dash down the hall like a super model to my room quickly closing the door, and rushing to my closet. Mumming to my song I spot the per-fect outfit today.

I decided to go with my tight, light blue top and my patterned white and purple skirt I am in love with and believe it people Peter has nice taste! :O

(Outfit is kinda the cover..)

As I tie my hair in a high bone I do my regular makeup and run to the bathroom, blow drying my hair till my dark locks were all wavy, so I straighten it a bit and pick out my black flats.

After everything was done, I walked down the stairs dragging my suitcase with my, stumbling down it a bit till I got a helping hand by Peter helping me, and getting my heavy, dark purple carry on also lined up neatly beside the dark red door.

"Thanks" I say before grabbing a dark brown coffee mug, planting myself on the couch reading over Lou's messages about how someone was going to pick me up for the air port.

In minutes my phone was buzzing, and an unknown number was calling me. I decided to answer it just in case it was 'Paul' the body guard.

"Hello?!" I ask sweetly as Pete gives me weird looks from the kitchen. I just stick my tongue at the old man and pay attention to the mystery caller on the phone.

"Hello love you must be Lydia?!" A deep husky voice whistles in my ears causing goosebumps on my arms.

"Um- ah Yes?" I mumble nervous, why am I nervous?! Who is this?!

"I'm Harry- Harry styles I was told to pick you up?!?"

THE HARRY STYLES?!! PINCH ME?! I almost start to jump up and down but remember, he's on the phone talking to you, play cool!!

"Oh ok so where are we meeting?!" I ask not knowing what else to say. Don't mess this up Lydia! It's THE HARRY STYLES :*

"Oh yes haha I was thinking if I could come pick you up then we could go to the airport?!" He wants to pick me up? Okay?

"Sure here's my address I guess" I say giving him the way to my house and everything.

"Wow okay thanks Lydia I guess I'll see you in a few!" The line goes silent and I guess that was it. Hanging up I first replay our conversation?!

I get up doing a small happy dance, Harry styles is coming to pick me up.

"Lydia?! How much coffee did you have!" Peter laughs, I mimic him before sitting back down, watching the vampire diaries aka did I mention this is my life?! Well it is!

As I watched getting deeper and deeper attached to the tv my trance from the tv was snapped by the normal, old fashion door bells ring echoing through the house. "I'll get-" Pete starts but I slap him down. "No it's my ride, have a nice life loser!" I said running to get my stuff.

As I calmly open the door, a tall figure looks at me with bright green eyes. "Hi! You must be Lydia! I'm Harry!" His soft voice making me smile.

Pinch me?