Justin Bieber ~Dirty Imagine

Your waiting with your best friends Chaz , Scooter , Christian , Alfredo And Kenny you're all sitting in the vip section. When all of a sudden something unusual happend , and Justin looked directly down at you and singled you a sign telling you to get up on stage so you did, he grabbed you and pulled you up. He says in front of everyone as hes holding you close "This girl means the world to me and I love her to death I would catch a bullet for her" He gets on one knee and proposes to you ! You start to cry & say yes! He then carries you backstage to his dressing room.

You jump on him and wrap your legs around his waste. You can tell he's getting hard , so you start to tease him by touching his long penis he starts to bite his lip. He picks you up and throws you on the couch, he starts kissing your neck softly you start to arch your back quietly moaning he goes down further and further he reaches your pants he slowly starts to take them off kissing on your inner thigh.

He then softly starts to rub your clit you start to acrh your back he says "do you like that" as he's asking you this he starts to shove his long fingers inside of you. You gasp with pleasure , he then takes his fingers out and starts to massage your clit with his tounge you start stuttering I- I - I'm -about to just before you could finish your sentence he stops what he's doing.

Before you know it he's shoving his very large cock inside of you , you let out the biggest moan he starts to thrust in and out of you going faster and faster you can't help but scratch his back up. And just like that you both climax at the same time. Justin rolls over besides you and says that was amazing, tonight couldn't have gone any better .