Cross:Chapter - 2 :Breakfast

-Time Skip to Monday

I went downstairs after I had washed up . I walked up behind Dedrict and hugged him tightly.

He smiled. " Are you hungry?".

"I am, I really love how you can cook, everything you make tastes amazing".

He blushes lightly."Are you ready for school we have to go in a couple minutes". He said while putting our food on the plates that were on the table.

"Oh right I'll be five minutes ".

I said and I ran up the stairs. I walked into my closet and picked out my red bra and matching underwear it was my favourite set.

After I put it on i picked out my black skinny jeans and a red laced tank top with a black tank top underneath.

I put on a pair of black socks and quickly brushed my hair and sprayed on my favourite body spray . I looked at myself in my full body mirror and was satisfied with my choice of clothes .

I walked back downstairs and sat at the table to eat. Dedrict had made scrambled eggs and bacon and toast.

"Thank you for making breakfast Dedrict". I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Your welcome ".

I finished eating and put my plate in the sink Dedrict was doing the same thing. I hugged him .

"Thank you again" . I said and kissed him on the cheek.
He blushed lightly which I thought was adorable. But I won't tell him that I think that it would just make him blush more.

"I'm going to get changed quickly and then we can go, okay?".
He said.

Dedrict had went to his house to get some clothes for the week since he's been staying with me until I get used to being a vampire, then we're going to look for my mom. We know she's alive some of Dedricts friends have been keeping an eye on her secretly without the Dark-bloods knowing.

"Okay Dedrict I'll be here waiting for you ". I said as I sat down on the couch suddenly feeling really dizzy and like I was going to be sick. I started to fall forward a bit and I couldn't catch myself. I fell forward my head hitting the floor.

"ANGEL!?".Dedrict yelled worriedly. He ran over to me and picked me up and laid me gently onto the couch. I felt his cold hand on my forehead.

"Crap,this isn't good you have a fever and I don't know why ".He held my hand tightly .

I looked at him."Dedrict it's okay it's probably just a cold I have so don't worry about it babe" . I gave his hand a light squeeze .

"I think your body is just trying to get used to the changes ". He kissed my forehead and stood up and he picked me up and walked upstairs to my room and he laid me down gently.

"I'll be right back ". He went into the bathroom and came back out with a damp cloth and he put it on my forehead.

I smiled . "Thanks Dedrict I feel a little better now " . I looked at him.

"Anything for you baby ". He smiled and kissed me gently .

I blushed and kissed him back softly. My heart pounding.

He pulled away and got his phone out and he dialed a number." Yes I just wanted to let the school know that Angel Cross won't be coming to school today and Dedrict Evans won't be either " . He nodded his head and hung up.

"You should get some rest Angel ". He looked at me.

"Okay, but I don't want to be alone will you stay with me Dedrict?". I looked at him.

He blushed and nodded his head yes and he got up and stood in the doorway." I'm just going to get changed you should too ".

"Okay Dedrict ". I smiled and got up and he went downstairs and changed.

I got up and walked into my closet and I picked out my pjs and I got changed into them and walked back out and laid down on my bed and waited for Dedrict.

He walked in and smiled at me. He was wearing a t-shirt and pj bottoms and I blushed.

I laid under the covers and felt him lay behind me and he wrapped his arms around my small waist and pulled me closer to him my back touching his chest.

"I love you Angel ". He whispered in my ear.

I blushed." I love you too Dedrict". I closed my eyes and fell asleep.