Cross:Chapter- 10: Effects

I stayed in the bath for a little while just relaxing. It was nice to just be calm and not have to worry about anything. I put my head under the water getting my hair wet and I resurfaced. And I got out of the bathtub and sat on the edge. I suddenly started to feel sick again and I got up and got sick and collapsed on the floor. My legs gave out right under me.

Dedrict ran over to the door and he pounded on it.

"ANGEL?!" He yelled.

"Dedrict help me ". I called out.

"A-are you descent?". He asked me.

"Not exactly ".

 I blushed.

"O-oh okay, is there a towel somewhere?, I'm pretty sure I gave you one ".

"Yes there is i'll get it." 
I tried to sit up and I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself.

"Okay I'm descent now ". I blushed.

"I'm coming in ". He opened the door and looked at me and picked me up. He walked out into my room and he put me down on my bed.

"Thanks could you grab me my clothes?" . I blushed.

"Of course dear ". He grabbed my clothes for me and put them on my bed .

"Could you step out of the room?".

"Oh sorry yeah ". He smiled and went out of the room.

I got dressed and I walked downstairs and I see Dedrict is on the phone.He put down the phone and he got up and walked over to me.

I looked at him.

"What's going on Dedrict?".

He took both my hands.
"Angel that was one of my friends from the group,they found your mother,the others let her go".

Tears rolled down my cheeks and he hugs me close.

"She's at the hospital,she's gonna have to stay there for a while,but shes okay".

"That's really great Dedrict".I smile faintly and I grab my phone to call my brother Evan .

"Do you wanna go visit her now ?".He asks me .

"Yes please,I'll let Evan know too". I grabbed my phone and I dialed the number for my brother. 

"Hello?".