Cross:Chapter-4:Cravings

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up the movie was over. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked for Dedrict . I got up and walked into the kitchen and saw him cooking something . I walked up beside him and smiled . 

"Hey, sorry I fell asleep". I blushed embarrassed. 

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"It's fine you were tired, and I hope your hungry I made some pizza for supper".

I smiled and nodded my head yes.

"I'm starving". I said and sat down at the table .

"For food or blood?". He asked taking the pizza out of the oven.

I rubbed my neck and looked at the floor.

He put the pizza on the counter and pulled out a chair and sat down in front of me.

"Angel we talked about this, you need to feed whenever you have a craving,especially now your body is still adjusting to the changes". He looked at me and held my hand in his.

"I'm having cravings right now". I looked at him, my eyes turning red.

He bit his wrist and held it up to my mouth.

"Drink". He said.

I grabbed his wrist and bit into the skin and drank .

I pulled away after a couple minutes and licked my lips.

"Do you need anymore?". He asked me and handed me a cloth .

I shook my head no and wiped my face with the cloth.

"Okay let's eat ". He got up and cut the pizza and put a slice on a plate for me and then for himself, he sat down at the table.

I looked at the pizza and smiled and started eating. My eyes widened.

"Dedrict it's delicious ". I smiled and kept eating until I was finished.

He smiled and finished eating and he got up and took both our plates and washed them.

"I'm glad you liked it". He said and put the leftovers in the fridge .

I yawned and stretched .

"I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight Dedrict". I said and got up and hugged him. 

"Okay,we do have school in the morning.". He hugged me back and kissed my cheek.

I blushed. 

"Let's go". He grabbed my hand and walked upstairs.

I followed behind him.

I walked into my room and put my pj's on and got into bed. Dedrict got in beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close .

"Good night Angel". He said and kissed my forehead. 

"Good night Dedrict". I said and fell asleep, never wanting to leave .