Cross:Chapter-6:Secrets

I looked at Xavier, my best friend with wide eyes.

"Xavier is this true?". I asked,scared to know the answer.

"Yes it's true". He said.

"How long have you been one?". I asked,curious for answers.

"Ever since I moved from England ". He said.

"I just can't believe you would keep this from me, after everything that we went through, I thought I was your best friend".I was angry and confused. But mostly angry.

"I know,and I'm sorry that I kept it from you". He said.

"Do you think it's going to be that easy for me to forgive you?". I asked him.

"No I don't, I understand that your mad at me and your going to be even more mad after I tell you what my mom and your mom did". He said standing against the wall.

"What do you mean?". I asked.

"Angel.your mom and my mom had made a deal that when I was done my training that I would move here and protect you". He said.

I looked at him.

"Why would she do that?". I asked.

"Because Angel your mother hates vampires and she didn't want you getting involved with them,but I can see that it's already too late for that". He looked at Dedrict.

"Hey don't blame Dedrict, I wanted this, It was my decision". I said looking at Dedrict.

"Fine, but I still have to protect you so your stuck with me". He said.

"She doesn't need your protection,I protect her". Dedrict said grabbing my hand.

"Come on Angel the bell is going to ring". Dedrict said. I walked with him to class,leaving Xavier.