Cross: Chapter -9 : Reaction

I leaned against the window sill as Dedrict kept talking on the phone. I couldn't believe what was happening right now, everything I thought I knew about my mother and my best friend was a complete lie .

I started to feel a little dizzy, I sat down in a desk and I held my head. It was pounding . Dedrict covered the phone and looked at me with concern.

"Angel are you okay?".

"Yeah I think so" I smiled faintly. He nodded  his head and kept talking.

I started breathing heavily, I suddenly got really nauseated and I gripped onto the desk and threw up . Dedrict dropped the phone and he was by my side in seconds, he rubbed my back.

"Angel what's wrong?". He asked me feeling my forehead,he looked worried.

"Dedrict I don't feel good", I said and then got sick again. Dedrict picked me up and kicked open the door . He kept walking until we were off school grounds.
We got to my house and went inside . Dedrict  gently put me on my bed and started taking my coat off and my shoes.

"Dedrict?" I looked at him. Feeling scared about what was happening to me.
He looks at me and felt my forehead again.

"Angel I think your body is reacting a bit differently to the changes, we need to get you warmed up and you need blood".

He said and helped me into the bathroom as he turned the water on in the bathtub. I felt another wave of nausea. I stood up and lifted the toilet seat and threw up again. Dedrict rubbed my back  gently.

"Angel I'm sorry for this, I should've warned you about this happening", He held my hair back.

"Dedrict it's not your fault"
   I smiled faintly. 

"I know but I feel like it is"

"Dedrict I need to get undressed could you maybe help me?" I blushed like crazy.

"O-oh okay of course". His cheeks turn a bright pink and I smile.
I stand up and Dedrict slowly started pulling my shirt off as I lifted my arms. He moved my hair to the side and his hand went down my back and un-hooked my bra. I shuddered and let it fall onto the floor.

"Um do you need help with your jeans?". He blushes deeply.

"No I don't think so thanks". I smile faintly and he grabs a towel and hands it to me.

"Let me know if you feel like your going to be sick again, okay?"

"I will Dedrict" I said. He went into my room. I shut the door and finished getting undressed and sat down in the warm water and tried to relax a little bit.