Cross:Chapter-3:Caring

When I woke up Dedrict wasn't their, I looked around for him but didn't see him. I got up out of bed and walked downstairs and found him in the kitchen. I smelled something sweet and I smiled . I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. 

He jumped a little and looked at me.

"Angel your awake, just in time for lunch i made soup". He smiled and put some in a bowl for me. 

"Thanks Dedrict,it smells delicious". I sat down at the table and ate the warm sweet soup. 

Dedrict pulled up a chair beside me and felt my forehead. 

I blushed.

"Well I think your fever is gone ". He smiled and began eating his soup. 

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"What was that for ?". He blushed.

"Just because ". I said and continued eating . 

He smiled and kept eating .

I finished and got up and put my bowl in the sink. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and walked over to the fridge and poured myself some water from the jug.  

Dedrict got up and he washed the two bowls . He put the rest of the soup in the fridge. 

"What do you want to do now?". He hugged me . 

"Um movie time?". I asked him. 

"Okay sounds like a plan ". He walked over to the T.v. and turned on the PlayStation 3 and he got Netflix hooked up . 

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and Dedrict sat down beside me and he put a blanket on the both of us . He scrolled through the movies .

"Tell me when to stop ". He smiled at me .

I looked at the list of movies and saw one that looked interesting.

"Stop". I said and pointed to the movie. 

"Okay Suicide Squad it is ". He selected the movie and put the remote on the coffee table and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

I smiled and looked at the T.v as the movie started.