8

Ken's POV

Well that was a great night.

Wait what?

No i mean the food is nice.

Who am i kidding,i just eat some fries.Which is too salty for me.

I'm currently on my bedroom,trying to recall everything that happens just now.

He's really nice tonight....I mean,

What is Ravi doing anyway?Why is he being so....nice to me?But i'm not gonna fall for his trick.

He might be really kind towards me tonight,but the next time we meet,he might be killing me!

But because it's already really late and i got school tomorrow.So withot thinking anything else,i fell asleep.

Ravi's POV

When i arrive at my house,i was greeted by my 4 idiot friends.I look weirdly at them because they are all smirking at me.

"What?"I asked while raising an eyebrow at them and i have a really bad feeling.

"So how was your date?"Hyuk asked while wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"It's horrible."I said while rolling my eyes and stuffing my hands on my pocket.

Well i was lying,i enjoyed it too much.I recall the memories just now,Ken's blushing face,his laughters,his smile,his perfect teeth,those beautiful eyes and hi-

Why am i saying that?I shake off the thoughts and snap out to reality.

"Oooohhh really?So how about the park incident?"N asked me and i widen my eyes.

"Don't forget when both of you are so sweet and everything on the cafe."Hongbin continues.

"And also when you cooed at him silently when his not looking."Hyuk and Leo is trying his best not to laugh.

"How the fuck did you guys....."I said and they all smirked at me.

"Let's just say that i never left the cafe."N said and i groan.

Of course he would be spying us.Because he's an annoying asshole.

"Fuck you."I said to him.

"Awww come on you guys were cute!"N said and i rolled my eyes.

"No.Stop saying that."I said.

"You like him don't you?"Hongbin said and i immediately send him a death glare.

"I.Don't.Fucking.Like.Him."I said through gritted teeth and all of them immediately shut their fucking mouth.

I feel quite bad for snapping at them so i relaxed a bit before saying,

"We got school tomorrow.You guys could just take an extra blanket or stay on the guest room."I said and they nodded.

I immediately went to my own bedroom and sleep with Ken's cutie face in my mind before everything went black.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Ravi,wake up!"Leo exclaim while shaking my shoulders.

"5 more minutes."I mumble.

"We got school today.Wake up you sleepy head."N said and i groan while getting up.

"I'm up i'm up."I said and they nodded.I look at the four of them and they are all ready for school.I immediately take a quick shower because we're all planning on walking to school today.