17

Ken's POV

"So...How do you do this?"I asked while raising an eyebrow at Ravi.

Currently we are walking out off the janitor closet,Ravi's hands are on my shoulder while his other hands are playing his phone.

"What do you mean?"He asked while turning off his phone and put it on his pocket then looking straight at my eyes.

I don't know why it makes me blush so i immediately look front and i can feel his smirk even though i'm not seeing his face.

"You this....friendship thingy.Because i've never had a friend before.Except Jin of course."I said and he nodded.

"Ahhh...just do whatever you feel is right.You know...like how you are with Jin."The way he said Jin's name as if he wants to kill him or something.

"Okay...But we're taking this slow right?"I asked him.

"Of course,anything to make you comfortable."He said and i nodded.

Without i realize,we had already reached the class and it grow silent immediately.I was too busy talking to Ravi until i don't realize that Jin is laughing his ass out.

I stop talking with Ravi and see the whole student are looking at us with wide eyes,except for Jin who is laughing his ass out at his phone.

'What is wrong with that guy seriously?' I mutter under my breath.

I see that everyone is still looking at us when we're walking to our usuall seat.But everyone start doing their own business once we are already seated.

"Why does everyone staring at us just now?"I whispered at Ravi.

"Just ignore them."Ravi said and i nodded.

Not long after,i see Hongbin and Hyuk,followed by N and Leo entered the class.They were talking and laughing but stopped when they see us.

I see from the corner of my eyes that Ravi is mouthing them something i couldn't understand and see they nodded their head and sit on the other side of Ravi.

Not long after,the annoying teacher has arrived on the class.I groan because this is one of the worst teacher here.

When the teacher is talking about some shit,i see on my left and see that Jin is playing on his phone.Just as i was about to say something,Ravi nudge me on the shoulders.I look at him and raised an eyebrow,waiting for him to speak.

"Hey...you wanna...you know....hangout somewhere?Maybe watch a movie or something."He said with a faint of red cheeks,which i found it extremely adorabble.

'Stop thinking about how adorabble is he Ken.Remember that he bullies you.'I said that on my mind.

"Uhh...sure.But can you...you know,drive me back?"I asked him and he immediately smile widely at me and nodded.

"Of course.So...after school?"He asked and i nodded.

Right after that,i immediately snapped my finger infront of Jin's face.Jeez this guy is too focused on his phone for god sake.

"What?"He raised an eyebrow at me.

"So...I'm going out with Ravi..."I said and he widen his eyes at me.

"That's great!I'm glad you sort your problems with him then.And please,use protection."He winked at me and i feel my face redden immediately.

"Wtf Jin."I hissed at him and he laugh at me.Too loud may i add,which makes the whole class stare at us and the teacher looking at us.