29

Can someone plz stop him for being a cutie pie becuz im gonna die if he keeps doing that

Ken's POV

"Okay so why are you guys here?"I asked while raising an eyebrow at these 4 idiots who are currently standing infront of my- i mean Jin's house.

"What else?We wanna go to school together."Hyuk said while grinning and i just sighed at them.

"Alright you rea-Woah hey guys!Why are you all here?"Ravi asked.

"Let's just go to the car now or else we're gonna be late."I said and sighed before dragging Ravi to the car.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Guys,you still remember Chloe right?"Hongbin asked and all of us rolled our eyes simulately.

That bitch.

Who wouldn't know her?The biggest bitch out of all bitches.

She basically f*ck 99% of the boys at our school.And if i'm not mistaken...i swear Ravi and her were once a thing....and it just lasted for a few days.

"What's wrong with her?"Leo asked.

"You all know that she went on her long ass holiday right?"Hongbin asked and we all nodded.

"Well she's coming back today.It's all over the school.The boys are all dressed up all for that whore."Hongbin said and sighed after that.

"Who would wanna dress for the whore..."Ravi mumbled.

"You guys were once a thing."N pointed out.

"Please.Don't remind me of that.It was one of the biggest mistake of my life."He groan and i chuckled.

"But why do i have a bad feeling about this...."I heard Hyuk mumbled under his breath but i just ignored him.

~~~~~~

"Ravi and Ken,can you please come to my office for a sec?You're not in a trouble so don't worry."The principal said once we arrived at the school.

Me and Ravi both raised an eyebrow but nodded and followed the principle while waving to the boys.

"So....take a seat."The principal said once both of us entered the room.We both take a seat while waiting for his next words.

"There's an upcoming exam on a few weeks time...I hope the tutor you're giving Ravi is going to work Ken.Because he can't afford to fail another class if he wants to graduate."

Holy sh*t.

How could i forgot about the god damn tutor?

I look at Ravi and he's having the same expression with me.But if we wanna get out of here safely....Then..