Chapter - 12

Next day

Stefan and Dana wake up at the same time.

Dana's P.O.V

What the hell was that? My eyes shocked in what I just did. But more shocked that I wanted more. Will that happen tonight? No, No no he would never do anything like that. Would he?

Stefan's P.O.V

I touch my lips, a few moments ago I was kissing Dana. And now I'm not,bummer. How the fuck did I get the courage to even do that? It was so random. She started kissing me back, which meant she liked me or I was a great kisser. I chuckle at the thought of that. She looked gorgeous, like a devil. I was dressed as myself, a vampire. A monster which I am.

I'm not going to lie, I wish I was never turned into a vampire. I don't even drink human blood. The thought of doing that is disgusting, so I drink animal blood. I mean drinking animal blood isn't better but. I walk past humans all the time. I just can't.

I was turned into a vampire at the age of 22 (I'm 26 right now) when that happened I didn't know what to do. I was turned by one of the Qwerts. The council had came across me one day and said that they could help me. Turn me human again if, I went with them. At the age 23 I came to the high school. That's where I saw Dana, she was a freshman. She was beautiful, unique and feisty. I've been attracted to her ever since. I sound like a pedophile, but I haven't made a move on her or anything so I'm not one. But now she's 18. She's an adult, she can make up her choices. Back to the main topic. The council said if I help them get back all the books they can do something about me. I'm still holding on to that bit of hope.

I wonder if that dream will actually come true tonight.

I get out of bed and take a shower. I wrap the towel around my waist and I walk out the bathroom when I see Dana at the door. She looks up and there's embarrassment and shock in her face.

"I- uh my bad" I start to walk forward to my closet. "I was checking if you were up yet" She says.

"Well I am" I turn my head and smile.

"How'd you sleep" I ask her looking inside the closet to find my. I'm trying to hold back a smile.

Her face is all red, did she maybe have the same dream?

"I had the craziest dream last night, but it was amazing" she says.

"Tell me about it" I smile at her.

She blushes even harder.

"No time I gotta go" and she rushes away.

We got the day off to get ready for the afternoon. Since I'm also supervising I'm included with the students. I'm going to leave earlier to catch up with Ethan. We're going to go to the dance together as well.

Not as dates though haha.

So I'm guessing Dana's going to be a devil. She probably knows I'm going to be dressed as a vampire aka monster.

She's probably going to avoid me all night long, because of that dream.

Can't let that happen ;)