CHAPTER 10: HIS SON

Copyright © 2013 by Ladylurve

All rights reserved.

 ---

CHAPTER 10: HIS SON

I sat staring at my computer after he logged out. Surely he didn’t just say his son’s report card day? Well, he didn’t, did he? He said son but that could mean anybody’s son, couldn’t it? He didn’t say my son’s report card day after all. I mean, is it some universal truth that when someone say son that it automatically means he belongs to that person? It could be his brother’s son. Or his sister’s son even.

My train of thoughts were quickly dismissed by the buzzing sound of my mobile, which was placed next to my keyboard. It was my brother.

“Yea?”

“Can you check the mailbox?” My brother asked, rather politely I must add, considering we had a matching frenzy this morning.

“Why should I?” I retorted. I love being the rebellious one. Hehehe… I grinned wickedly to myself.

“Because-”

“Don’t say because you said so!” I interrupted rudely.

“Well no, but because I said so.” He emphasized the letter ‘I’ clearly and loudly. Superciliously from my point of view!

“Well then.” I hunged up and laughed.

Harldy a minute went by before my mobile rang again.

“Oh no you didn’t…” Eric threatened.

“Or you’ll what?” I shouted.

I could hear my brother breathing slowly, as if trying to calm himself down.

“Please, Ella. Just do it, okay?” He pleaded.

I have no idea why he is being nice about it. There must be an important mail that was coming. Well, he should have remembered to be nicer this morning!

“And if I don’t?”

I could hear Eric saying each word slowly and clearly, “TRUST ME. YOU WILL REGRET IT.”

“Meh.” And we both hung up. I looked at my mobile and changed its ringing setting to silent and logged back into Lifescape.

Ladylurve has logged in.

Current players on clan chat: Coolkid10, DeathMuster, Goat_34, RosyBug, Zezoon69

Goat_34 : Lady!

Coolkid10 : Hey Lady!

RosyBug : Hiya hun. How’s it going?

Ladylurve : Terrrrrrrrrible…i want to die… :(

RosyBug : Oh dear. What happened?

DeathMuster : Ur always saying that. Come and meet and I’ll make ur dreams come true.

RosyBug : Death, can’t you type it right? You are or you’re are different from your! I keep telling you this.

DeathMuster : U is always saying that. How’s that? Better? :P

RosyBug : Sigh…the things I do for you…

My private chat beeped while I was typing my reply to the clan chat.

* Private Message *