Inside

It sounded like some cheesy Doctor Who reference but it really was bigger in the inside. She walked inside with Turps who met her at the entrance and she found herself in Lewis' office everything wasn't real... It couldn't have been, right? She tried the hide the massive grin on her face as he shook her hand, "Pleasure to finally meet you Sarah." He spoke calmly and looked back at Turps "I'm pretty sure Tom has some Hat Films videos that need to be edited. Might as well get here used to our system straight away." Lewis said before smiling at me and sitting back at his desk.
Turps looked at Sarah and then back at Lewis "Uhhh... What Tom?" He asked trying not to make the question comical but it had always been a joke in the office.
"Tom Bates, the editor." Lewis replied raising a brow at both of them before looking back at his monitors and typing away at the keys harder than needed. Sarah noticed how creased his shirt was; which also was a running joke in the office however she couldn't imagine how stressful it must have been running this whole empire alone.
"Thanks again... Uh Sir?" Sarah said dragging out the last part as a question and when she saw Lewis' face she laughed slightly and corrected herself, "Lewis. Thank you!" She called before following Turps as they headed towards the editors room.

Gold play buttons. They lined the walls and she knew for a fact that they had seven scattered around the office somewhere and some members even had one from their own individual channels.

When Sarah applied for this job she never thought it would become a reality and now she was there in the office of dreams.