Dinner?

"Okay, for one, I thought we were going for dinner... Two, I don't drink and three, I'm actually pretty boring." She said looking up at him with a raised brow.

Smith held up his glass waiting so I smiled and all four of us cheered in unison. "Your twitter tells us otherwise." Ross said which definitely made you blush because they must've stalked your twitter... and that place was dangerous. She had confessions, fangirl spams and the odd edited photo of the lads oh! and don't forget the memes!

"I think Barry would like you. You make your own memes girl?" Trott asked taking a glug from his pint glass and I knew he was referring to Harry, He was an artist and in my opinion the meme King but he helped out with the events and all that.

"Uh..." I laughed and looked down to try and hide the blush that was blooming on my face. "Yeah I make some of them, they're not great but yeah.. they're fun to do." I looked up and saw Alex staring right at me with a smile and he pushed the drink in front of me.

"You aren't boring! Well we don't think you are. I like the short film you made about perspective." He announced and I gasped. That was some stupid student movie I made back at college and I have no idea how they found it. I shook my head and they all laughed and smith smirked.

"I don't know how you found that.. and I don't really want to know." I smiled and bought the glass to my lips knowing they were all staring at me I could feel their eyes burning in the side of my head. I hadn't drunk for years after that one time things got bad: I was at a college party and.. well its a touchy subject. I took a sip of the whiskey and smiled at the burn it gave when it ran down the back of my throat. "It was just some stupid project and I am boring compared to you guys." I said looking down once again feeling embarrassed.

"Were boring too.. when were not on camera that is." Trott said trying to make me feel better before taking out his phone and giving us all a nod before leaving the bar to take the call.

"I dunno, you look awesome in a dress!" Smith whispered, I couldn't make out if It was him talking or the alcohol. I could hear pounding in my ears and my palms started to sweat without me even realising.

I needed to get out.

I had to get out.

This was just like before.

I pushed my chair back and ran out of the bar.