Meeting Hat Films

She had placed all the clips in order and had to alter the audio, she didn't want to kill the headphone users with their shouts of "EAT SHIT" but now it was down to her to approach them and ask about what they wanted on the green-screen and this was the part she was dreading. She tried not to freak out as she approached their office and heard them talking about their next trials fusion episode. The first time she'd watched them was the race for the wool episode when they were against the Yogscast and now she was going to meet them - no wait - work with them. She knocked on the door and looked at them all wiping the smile and forcing the squeal that wanted to erupt away.

They all turned around and smiled at her fake or not it was cute as hell. She smiled back and realised she was the only one that would see that smile. "Good day!" Ross and Trott called in unison and walked over to the couch and sat down as Smith stayed at his desk. "Uh hi! I wondered if you wanted a specific green screen for your announcement stream video today? Andomghiitsamazingtobeherewow." She covered her mouth at the last part where she literally word vomited and her cheeks flushed.

"Oh um.. our stream tonight it trials but were announcing that were going to MCM right so... maybe that logo if you can find one?" Ross asked looking over at the others for guidance.
Smith just nodded his head and looked over his monitor at the two on the sofa, she must have been a fan and he was guessing from the blabber of words that erupted from her mouth. "You must be the new editor right?" He asked raising a brow slightly.

"Oh yeah, Hi I'm Sarah" She said waving a little but decided to change the subject because wow he wanted to talk to her. "Okay sure I'll go make sure that's done... yeah okay." She mumbled the ending and smiled before making her way out of the door quicker than she should have. She leant against the wall and took a deep breath to calm her racing heart. Hat Films. They all looked hotter in real life and she didn't even think that was possible.

"Sarah!" Smith called as he ran to the door and looked at her with his brows furrowed. "Uh.. Are you free later? We're going for dinner later and didn't know if you wanted to come? You're gonna be working with us lots so let's get to know each other!" He said with a smile.

"Really?" Sarah took a breath and nodded her beer quickly trying not to freak out. She had just been invited to dinner by Alsmiffy. Wow. She watched him nod in approval and she smiled, "Okay, yeah I'd like that thanks." She smiled at him and walked back to the editors room.