The morning after

The sun shone through the blinds awakening me from my slumber. I finally had got to sleep after hours of tossing and turning and my head hurt. It hurt-was that was for the drink, crying or the panic?

I forced myself to sit up in my bed and I yawned stretching my back. Last night was a mess. I fell back onto the bed and shut my eyes trying to wipe the memories and embarrassment. *BEEP* *BEEP*

@alsmiffy sent you a direct message- Hey :) if you're at the office come swing by our room. We need your opinion on something!

Great. I bet I'll embarrass myself even more. I looked up and found myself in the shower washing my hair, my tears had mixed with the water and I couldn't tell the difference anymore. Maybe it was the soap in my eyes?

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I practically dragged myself out of my apartment and and stood in the rain waiting for my taxi. I was listening the throwback playlist on Spotify-not that I was taking in the song-or the words.

The taxi pulled up aside me and I sighed to myself and forced a smiled at the driver and passed him the address. I took out my headphones and rest my head against the window watching the rain fall. Another great day in Bristol.

Veteran Harry was standing outside the office having a cigarette under the shelter and he opened the door for me, "Kappa." He said with a cheeky smile.

"Ty ty," I replied smiling before walking through the door oh how I was jealous of his job. The editors room was my home now, there were tables piled with miscellaneous food products sent from fans from all around the world.

I walked towards the ladies room and stuck my hair under the dryer because today was just great. I felt a shoulder on my back and I lifted my head up and winced when I hit it against the dryer. "Oh bloody hell! Sarah in sorry!" Hannah pulled me back away from the dryer and I kept my hands on my head trying not to let the tears fall.
"It's not your fault," I gritted my teeth and walked over to the mirror sorting my hair quickly.
"I.. Sorry, that was an accident. Smith is looking for you." Hannah looked down and walked off quickly. Great just great I knew there was going to be at least a bruise already forming. What could Alex want that was so important. It better be worth it.

I sorted out my hair, wiped the tears from my eyes and walked out of the ladies room and headed towards the Hat Films office.