What?

"Nononono! Smith this one!" Trott shouted throwing stuff around. There was lots if noise coming from inside?
"No mate, Barry said this one looked better," Smith said waking back to his desk.
"What does Barry know about style?" Ross asked chucking his back into a box and raising a brow.
"Says you Ross!" Trott spoke up which made them all chuckle. That was my entrance, I knocked on the door and walked in with a forced smile.

"Sarah! Hey, okay we need your help... If you don't mind." Trott said sitting back at his desk so I could only see Alex and Ross.
"Yeah if you don't mind." Alex added. I nodded my head and looked over at Ross-he was the sensible one after all.
"Okay so we're bringing out a new top specifically for women, most tops on our store are tailored to men and we realise our fanbase isn't just males." I nodded my head in approval this was definitely something they needed. I was a fan of the yogscast before I worked for them-not superfan- and I did notice the tops they're not very female.
"Okay so," Ross continued "We've made a t-shirts design each and Smith suggested asking you for your opinion." He finished with a smile.

"Okay... Sounds fun I guess they probably won't look good on me though." I sighed and looked down still standing in the doorway.
"Hey, that's not true. If they don't look good it's the top not you. Make yourself at home." Smith smirked and put his headphones around his neck and I averted my eyes. He took me to bed last night. We both had a little to drink and he didn't take advantage-like the college je- I bit the inside of my mouth and plonked myself down in the sofa trying to wipe those thoughts from my mind.
"And possibly model the winning top for our site.... And star as a judge in our video." Trott blabbers out too quick for me to comprehend but I nod, I'll help the lads out.
"Sure I'd love to help, show me the tops." I say smiling and maybe this time it wasn't forced.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A monster cock top... With the cock deliberately place between the breasts and gosh did I roll my eyes at that.

A banana top with massive eyes and a creepy smile. I assumed he was on some sort of crazy drugs.

And finally all three of their Minecraft characters standing together in a mine wearing top hats.

I had no clue who had designed what top? How was I supposed to choose?

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The 'banana top' is the new crazy pills top which you can grab now in the store! (This fanfiction was not sponsored by Hat Films!! How I wish it was)