Nutso

This was really not good. I was already self conscious, let alone being judged in front of my crush. Wait.. crush? I guess he is my crush aaa.. I didn't want to get attached but the twinkle in his sky blue eyes attracted me so much.. and least forget his little gingery beard.

Here I was, standing in the bathroom at Yogtowers in front of a mirror staring at this monstrosity on my chest: a giant fucking banana.

♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥

"Banny?" Trott questioned looking up at me; wearing this damn banana top. We were back in the office brainstorming names for this banana character... apparently he was going to be some sort of mascot for them? The adpocalypse was ongoing so I guess it was another way to bring in those needed pennies.

Ross called "Nutty!?"

"Why has everything hat films go to involve nuts?" I put my head in my hands and fake cried.

"NUTSO!" Alex shouted jumping up from his desk in triumph. I rolled my eyes and tried to hold back the smile that was creeping across my face. The smile on his face was something else, why was he so pretty? He had such long eyelashes.. he's blessed? and his broad shou-

"SARAH?" my cheeks flushed and I looked down quickly so my hair draped over my rosy complexion. I totally wasn't staring right at Alex Smith daydreaming about how perfect he was-shit I was doing it again- "What do you think of Nutso?"

Had I just been caught staring at him? Maybe I could play it cool and say I was staring out of the window or something? "Uh.. I think you could be onto something here guys. You could get one of those onesies you know the life size banana costume things? That might be a way to promote it." I questioned trying to play it cool, I nodded and forced a smile not daring to look over at Smith.

"See lads, I told you she was more help that Harry.. he only wears hypebeast clothing cause I do. He's a sheep with no life outta a Twitch chat." Wow this guy was pure salt.

"I'll be sure to let him know" I replied and smiled ignoring his sort of compliment. "If you guys are don't with embarrassing me now I do actually have some work to do." Saluting at the lads a walked out of the room and back into the bathroom to change back into my own clothes, for compensation I'm keeping this top.

The lads had returned to their desks each deciding ways they could introduce this banana character: Nutso. Silence rung through the room as they wracked their brains to produce ideas until Trott broke into laughter. "As Sarah suggested the banana costume idea... she should totally be the model inside the suit, right?" he peaked over his room divider and smirked at the lads. What did she do to deserve this.

♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥

Okay so.. how should the hat lads introduce nutso to the world?

@ In a GTA video

@ Comic con announcement video like the one they made irl

@ Other (comment)

I would love to hear what you guys think so far and your answer to my question above! Please comment and let me know, even if its criticism!!!