I fell in love with my teacher

{ Chapter 1 }

Daniel's POV

She was beautiful . Her eyes were piercing green . Her cheeks were slightly cherubic and rosy red . Her lips were full and propotioned . There was a few loose strands of hair which fell perfectly over her V-shaped face . I stared at her , taking in the beauty . Aaron nudged me , breaking my train of thoughts . "What you staring at , Dan ?" Aaron asked me , looking in the direction I was staring at . "Woah ." is all he could say . I smirked at him , giving him a she-is-mine face . He threw up his hands to surrender to me and I just brushed past him to continue walking towards the bar to call for another round of drinks . As I walked past the girl , she glanced casually towards me and I gave her my best , sexiest and flirtatious smile . Knowing that it will work , her face flushed with pinkish-red as she returned a small shy smile .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time me and my boys had finished drinking and fooling around , we decided to go onto the dance floor to show off some of our dance moves . As we made our ways towards the dance floor , I saw her again . Her hips swaying gently and her hands moving from side to side , along with her friends , she giggled at her friend who was grinding against a guy . I rolled my eyes and turned back to her . At that moment , a few slutty girls strutted towards us , their stilettos clicking against the floor . Aaron and Alex smirked at me and whispered , "Red head taken ." and "Blondie taken ." Which means I'm left with a Brunette . I looked over her , from head to toe . She was nothing compared to the girl . Her eyes were grey like dusts . Her hair was dyed brown as the top of her hair was black . I rolled my eyes and saw her walking towards me . I smiled at her awkwardly and tried to brush her off but she clinger herself onto me like a starfish . I glanced over to the girl and she met my eyes . She giggled when she saw me in the state of awkwardness . I smiled sheepishly and waved at her . She motioned for me to go towards her . I smirked at Aaron and walked towards her . We head towards the bar to have some drink . I ordered whisky and she ordered tequila . Typical girl drink . I smiled to myself at the thought . "So , what's your name ? Mine's Katherine ." She said with a grin . "Daniel ." We talked about mundane stuff and joked around . Finally , it's time to leave . I relunctantly got up as Aaron walked unsteadily towards me to get me to drive him home . I waved goodbye to Kat , like I loved to call her , and hopped on my bike - Honda V4 . This is my last day in LA . I have to go to the boarding school in California tomorrow to do my job . I sighed and drove off in a lightning .