I fell in love with my teacher

{ Chapter 9 }

I'm back again ! (: as I said I like to take it slow so just read on and it'll be more interesting ;D <3 vote , comment , fan . (:

Daniel's POV

I flicked my eyes to her lips for a nano second and wondered how her lips tasted . My body leaned in , crushing my weight against her small and petite body , with a mind of it's own . We stared into each other's eyes emotionally and I suddenly felt the urge to close up the inch between our lips and pressed against hers roughly . I closed the few inches between our lips and closed my eyes , waitin for her to respond . But instead of kissing me back , she pushed me away forfully , yet gently in the heart . I felt a pang of hurt pierced through my heart as my face flooded with confusion and glum . I thought she liked me . Well , I THOUGHT AND ASSUME . She never said it herself . After she pushed me away , I heard her whisper in her faintest voice . She whispered , "it's illegal ." I am more confused than ever . What is illegal ? I furrowed my eyebrows together and waited for her to explain , when suddenly , there was a knock on the door . It was gentle and tender , not rushing and hard . I snapped my eyes to Kat's and hers mirrored mine . I quickly darted my beady eyes around the room and found my eyes resting on my closet . I looked back at her and she nodded , like she had read my mind earlier on . I gave her a small smile and she returned , but I can see that it was not to her eyes . I straightened my shirt and ran my fingers through my hair . Giving one last look at the closet , which is closed like normal , I turned the knob and found Jayley at the door , looking up at me with concern-filled eyes .

"Dan , are you alright ? I just figured that you already left the gym , so ..." she trailed off , afraid of making the wrong comment .

"Don't worry , Jay . I'm perfectly fine . Thanks for coming to check me on . " I flashed my genuine smile at my best friend since we're born .

After a few minutes , she turned around and stalked off in her heels . I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding . I peeked my head out and turned left and right , making sure nobody was at the corridor .

"Psst ! Kat ! You can go back to your room now , there's nobody out there . " I whispered-yelled into the room . Kat slowly creaked the door of the closet open and tiptoed out of the room . There was a long awkward silence when we stood at the door , me inside and her outside . I focused my eyes on anything but her . Her shoulders were drooped and she look disappointed to leave . I put on my mask of expressionless face and told her goodbye before shutting the door in her face . It all happened too fast . I looked at my bed , where we once laid , me hovering over her . Just then , I remembered her saying something about illegal . I racked my brain and just when I was about to give up , I realized what was illegal . I'm twenty-three and she was seventeen ! She's not even eighteen , moreover , I'm her teacher , of course it was illegal . I bang my forehead against the wall and let my head rest there . I sighed and resist the urge to run out there and find her , pin her to the wall and kiss her . I shook my head and jumped onto the bed , sprawled all over the king-sized bed . I have always been a player , never scared of fooling around . The longest woman lasted a week . I groaned and put my hands over my head , forcing myself to sleep . I quickly stripped out of my shirt and pants and drifted off to sleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Beep ! Beep !" I put a pillow over my head and shut myself from the noise so that I could go back to sleep . Why on earth did the alarm beep ?! Suddenly , everything came back to me . My father had kicked me out of the house because i was too lazy and always fool around . He wanted me to find myself a job that includes accommodation and food . So here I am , going to teach a bunch of stupid teenagers . I groaned and sat on my bed . I can barely open my eyes ! I growled in frustration and made my way to the bathroom . I took a cold shower just to wake myself up . Suddenly , I remembered that I didn't prepare anything for the classes today . Oh well , I can just give them a few pieces of paper and play the introduction game I used to play when I first entered high school . I smiled and picked out a button up shirt and skinny jeans . I left the the first two buttons unbuttoned and clasped the necklace that my mother gave me before she ... Okay , get a grip on yourself . Don't think about anything except for the classes later . I thought to myself . I grabbed my backpack and stuffed ... Wait , what does a teacher bring ? Urgh . I groaned at frustration . I really don't know why I even chose this job !