I fell in love with my teacher

{ Chapter 11 }

wow . i'm ashamed of myself . i'm so so so so sorry . i uploaded the last chapter like long agoooooooo . i haven't been a good writer too but hope you continue to read my story ! so , vote , comment or fan ! xoxo .

Daniel's POV

We stayed absolutely silent . Kat looked down at the bed sheet , fiddling with the hem of her shirt like she always do when she's nervous . I know the story is not true . She wasn't looking straight into our eyes when she told me and Jay the story . Of course , being the naive Jay , she bought her story and even gave her some advices , which I believe Kat tuned out to . As to what I said , about tutoring her for the rest of the day , its half true and half not true , that I have to admit . I wanted to get the real story out of her and of course , tutor her for the rest of the day since she don't dare to go back out of the hallway and face the b*stard . I looked up and caught her staring at me . She blushed , and I smirked . Oh , so I still have my charm . 

"Were you staring at me ?" I gave my best smirk when she finally looked up .

"Uhh . N- No . I was just wondering when you're gonna start the tuition ." 

"Aw . Don't bother the tuition , let's go out and play for the rest of the day !" I winked at her and caught her blushing . This girl won't stop blushing , will she ?!

Without waiting for her protest , I pulled her out of the door and rushed down to the car park of the school in a matter of seconds . We hopped onto my bike and I drove off in a rush . Going at my usual speed , which is 100 kph , she hold onto my waist like a koala bear and shouted at me but I can't hear her . We reached a place and I turned back to look at her . She's closing her eyes and still clutching my waist like a lifesaver jacket . I chuckled lightly and she looked up softly with her green eyes . I looked deeply into them and find myself melting under her gaze . She slowly released her hands and I helped her take off her helmet . She shook her brown hair lightly and I caught myself staring at her non-stop . She smiled her sweet smile and we hopped off the bike . 

I covered her eyes with my hands and led her to the place . 

"Are we there yet ?" she asked , a little impatient . I smiled and continued leading her to the place .

Finally , we're here . 

"We're here ! Brace yourself for the surprise !" I announced like a game master in a circus . I let go of my hands and revealed the place to her . 

"OMG ! A fun fair! !" she squealed like a small kid receiving a lollipop and ran into the fun fair , gripping my hand tightly with hers . I'm so glad she liked the surprise ! She's so cute , young at heart , like a small kid . This makes me want to protect her more . Oh what were you thinking , Daniel ?! Get a grip on yourself . You're a teacher and she's your student . It's impossible . 

We came to a sudden stop and Kat gazed up at the huge roller coaster like a kid . She turned to me and gave me the puppy face . Oh no , she knows that I can't take this kind of extreme games . No , don't give me that puppy face . I will not give in . The last time I tried , I vommitted everything I had in my stomach and had to stay in bed for the next day . I looked at her green eyes , trying to tell her I won't give in but the second I look into her eyes , I couldn't stop staring and I can't take it . Her eyes are so big and a light green under the morning sun and her brown chestnut hair so soft and smooth , flying in the wind ... 

"Okay I give up ." I put both hands above my head and surrendered . She squealed like a small kid and ran to queue up . As its weekday , there's not much people around . We soon got up the roller coaster and buckled our seat belt . I tried not to tremble but my hands are shaking badly . So I just gripped my thigh tightly . I am so embarrassed that I'm acting like a girl ! I lowered my head just in time to see Kat take my hand and put them under hers before the roller coaster starts moving . I tensed but Kat just drew circles on my hands , trying to soothe me and it works . I blocked out the world and concentrated on the soothing sensation . 

Okay , here it goes . We're going down . 

"HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !" I shouted as loudly as possible as I heard it helps to relive some of the pain as your heart drops to your toe . I can hear Kat shouting too , but out of joy . After we finished the ride , she was laughing like crazy at how I reacted whenever we go down straight . I was angry at her and I tried ignoring her . We went to see the photo taken when we're going down and my face expression was like terrified and it was distorted . This made Kat laugh louder and I walked away , angry as hell , embarrassed as well . I walked on and on without waiting for her when she went to buy food . She ran up to me with her heels clicking and I sped up , not knowing how to face her . She stuck a hotdog in my face and I stopped walking . She ran round and stopped in front of me , cuter as ever , with mustard sauce and chilli sauce smeared on her lips while eating her hotdog bun . I wanted to laugh out loud but I surpressed my smile and judging by her smirk , I failed so badly . I couldn't stay angry at her when she's so cute , could I ? I stretched my arm to take the hotdog but she pulled it away at the last minute . I was shocked as she made a face at me and took off running . I chased after her for my hotdog and we ran round and round a big oak tree at the side of the food stall . We were having fun and laughing at each other when she suddenly lost her balance as she was running on heels . She shrieked as she fell backwards . I sped up and caught her just in time . I whirled her around and we were facing each other . We stared at each other's face and I realised how beautiful she was , on the outside and inside . I flicked my eyes to her lips and she realised as she flicked hers to my lips too . I inched closer and closer ...

A.N wanna know what happened next ?! haha , I know how to use suspense well ! (: read on to find out ! <3