I fell in love with my teacher

{ Chapter 2 }

Do you guys like it ? It was my first story (: thank you for reading ! feel free to comment or vote !

I know it's short , but I'm trying (: I'm on my way to school .

Katherine's POV

My mind slowly drifted to Daniel's gorgeous face as I slowly packed my clothes into the suitcase . His eyes were ocean blue and he had a head of blond hair . It was golden brown . His friends , who apparently were Aaron and Alex , was nothing compared to him . I could still remember the smirk he always wear on his toned brown face . His muscles seem to flex whenever he moves his arm . No point thinking about him now , Kat . I mentally slapped myself as I remembered why I was even packing my luggage . I'm going to a boarding school in California tomorrow . I'll be there for at least 6 weeks before I could come back and go to that pub again . I sighed reluctantly at that thought . Soon , I filled my luggage with all my branded clothes and stuff my mother had shipped to my house from Spain because she's working on a project there . Building project , I suppose . I changed out of my clothes into my comfy pajamas and tucked myself into bed . Laying on the king sized bed , I thought of Daniel again . His gorgeous face , ocean blue eyes , golden brown hair ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss Katherine ! Wake up ! You're gonna be late for your flight !" Urgh , why does she always have to do this to me ?! It's Sunday and I'm trying to sleep here , hello ? No , wait . Flight ? What flight ? Oh , Boarding School ! I swore under my breath and rushed to the bathroom that's half the size of my bedroom . I casually picked out an oversized T-shirt that has two lover cats on the front and a pair of black leggings . I throw on my high ankle sneakers and sprint down the stairs to the black limo stopped in front of my mansion . On the way to the airport , my mind drifted way too far away from reality . Daniel's gorgeous face made it's way into my mind again . When he smiles , he has two cute dimples at the crook of his face .