I fell in love with my teacher

{ Chapter 5 }

sorry I haven't been uploading for such a friggin long time ! >< hope you like it (:

Daniel's POV

I looked at her flushed red cheeks from the side view , completely unaware of the stewardess that was talking to me , blabbering about her hobbies . Blah blah blah . Wow , I murmured to myself as I dragged my eyes to her full puffy pink lips . She's really beautiful and naive and i wonder what her lips would taste like ... Daniel ? What were you thinking about ? I mentally slapped myself and chuckled . I sigh as my food settled down on my desk in front of me . I inhaled a deep breath and licked my lips . I slightly glanced towards her and saw her doing the same thing . I stared at her in horror and giving her my best 'what-the-fuck' face . She self-consciously looked up to me and smiled sheepishly .

"What ? What can I say ? I love to eat !" she croaked out as if she haven't eaten for a week .

I chuckled , amused by her and replied , "Well , but your figure doesn't show it !" I eyed her up and down playfully and she flushed red again . God , this girl blushes a hell lot more than any girl I met . I smiled at her sweetly as she dug into her breakfast quickly . Not wanting to lose , I turned back to my food and wolfed down everything as quickly as possible .

When I finished , she was already putting back her plastic utensils into the ziplock bag . She even brought her own utensils ? What is she ? A clean freak ? I stared at her amused by everything she does . After she's finished packing up , she slowly turn to look at me cautiously .

"Do I have something on my face ?"

I blushed the slightest and realized I've been staring at her for too long .

"Wow , that was super fast . No one had beaten me since I knew how to differentiate a fork and a spoon !" hoping to change the subject , I quickly nudged her gently and playfully , trying to get her to talk .

"Well , you've met a challenger now then ." she smiled evilly at me and damn , all I could think of is four letters -- CUTE .

We chatted for a long time throughout the whole journey . Well , being an attentive listener , I found out that her hobby is reading books involving werewolves and vampires and swimming . She also love strawberry milkshake , which is also my favorite ! Her favorite colour is blue , grey and purple , not like any ordinary girls , whose favorite colour is always pink . Her parents are often not at home though , only her maid and her so she have a hell lot of freedom . I envy that point . She's currently driving the same bike as me . I loved her character so much ! She's just too cute and has a shocking and amusing character . She's so special . Not like any other girls I've met . I looked at her emerald green eyes and find myself tuning out what she's saying . Only looking into her eyes deeply .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The journey was finally over and we're collecting our suitcases and assembling our belongings .

"Hey Daniel ! Can I ... Um ... I ... You ..." she stammered shyly and I just stared down at her admiring her naturally brown hair that's a bit wavy but nicer than ever . I chuckled and said to her gently , "Well , what do you want ?" I whispered into her ear , bending down slightly as she's just at the level of my abs . I looked at her expectantly and she mumbled something like "CanIhalfyourfondlumber?" I laughed hysterically and repeated what she said to her . She blushed bright red and with the slightest annoyance and turned on her heels to walk off . I grabbed her arm and yanked her back . Oops . Not so gentle there . She let out a yelp and tried to wriggle out of my grasp . After a few seconds , with her attempt in vain , she flashed me a "what-the-hell" face . I smiled at her sweetly and apologized for being so rough . I gave her my best puppy look and notice her shoulders relaxed . I didn't even notice I had been holding my breath so I quickly gasp for air once I let go .

"Give me your phone ." I said , holding out my hand .

"Why would I do that ?" she eyed me cautiously and gave up because her curiosity had long engulfed her .

I smiled gratefully and started punching in my number and pressed "DIAL" . My phone rang and I quickly put down the phone . I had saved my name as -- DAN the hottest stud . I smiled at her evilly and tossed her phone back into her palms . I turned with my suitcase in my hand and stalked off confidently , leaving her dumbfounded . I grinned widely and hailed a cab to head off to my destination -- California Sunflower Boarding School . Seriously , I rolled my eyes at how stupid and corrupted the name is .

Well , what do you all think ? Please vote and comment ! ): it means a lot to me ! I know it's boring but I like to take it slow . (: