I fell in love with my teacher

{ Chapter 3 }

thanks for even reading ! (: please comment and vote ! p.s sorry for not uploading for so long >

Daniel's POV

I took a sip on my cuppocino and relaxed on my seat . I pictured Kat's face - when she was blushing , when she was talking , how her dimples would come out occasionally . I smiled when Aaron just shook his hand in front of my eyes and stared at me curiously . "Dude , just forget about that girl . You're completely zoned out man !" I punched him playfully at the stomach and he let out a "oomph" . I laughed heartily and thought of what Aaron had just said for a second . Could I really forget about her ? She's so beautiful and I haven't before actually thought of a girl for so long . I mean , come on , I'm a player , for god's sake . Not a softy ! I shook my head out of my thought and chatted with Aaron for a couple of minutes before finishing the last drop of cuppocino in my cup . I got up and brushed my T-shirt which is literally covered with crumbs of biscuit . What can I say ? I love to eat ! I smiled , actually ashamed of myself that I was a glutton . I did a man hug with Aaron and he went all emotional saying how he would miss me and all . I scoffed playfully at him before waving and left , heading for the departure hall . I looked over my shoulder casually and spotted a very very familiar girl with brown natural hair that had messily fell on her shoulder and her green piercing eyes that could make me stare at her forever . My eyes widened when she got closer , Kat . She seemed to be in a hurry and just as she was about to reach the entrance to the departure hall , I turned around just in time for her to see my side view . I wonder if she remembers me or is she a player too ? Nope , doubt so . She seemed too innocent and sweet to be . A slutty looking stewardess walked in steady strides towards me and brush her hip against mine intentionally . I smirked at her and return my best player smile . She blushed like every girl do and fluttered her eyelashes . Suddenly , Kat's innocent , dimpled face flashed through my mind and I stopped dead in my tracks . What was I doing ? Why did every girl looks so pale beside her ? She's like a glowing christmas tree to me . I laughed discreetly to myself . Before I knew it , someone banged into my back like a klutz and yelled , "Ouch !" I turned around to see a girl rubbing her forehead that was covered in brown bangs . My eyes headed straight to her eyes - the familiar and innocent green eyes . Kat ? I watched as her eyes widened when she saw my dirty blond hair and her eyes headed straight past my forehead and into my eyes . I smiled warmly at her and she still had her mouth hanging open like a dumbass . "Well , I know I'm gorgeous but you don't have to stare at me like this !" I chuckled , immediately laughing louder as I watched her face go all red when she realized she'd been staring at me for the past 60 seconds . She quickly looked down and scurried past me to hand the ticket to the steward who lead her to her seat . I could still see her face with a tinge of red in it . I gave the steward a death glare when I saw how he was purposefully leaning closer to her , helping her to get her handbag into the overhead .... what do they call it ? Space ? Nevermind , I rolled my eyes at myself and found my seat . I looked up to check one last time at the seating number and alphabet before looking down to see Kat looking out of the window , completely zoned out . I smirked at my luck and settled down next to her . God's been very merciful on me , hasn't he ?