Chapter 11

Ikuto/ Takumi's POV

I walked into my office and immediately spotted a pile of papers. I sighed. I sat down and went to work.

"Hi, Misaki," I heard Megan say. I walked out of my office to greet her.

"Hi, Ayuzawa," I said.

"Can you think of a name that won't get me irritated?" Misaki asked. I chuckled.

"Ayuzawa is your last name. What's wrong with it?" I asked before I could ask myself. I saw her wince. Oops. I shouldn't have asked that. God, I'm so stupid. If Ayuzawa is her surname, then it would remind her of her bastard of a father. Shit.

"I just don't like that name. I would appreciate it if you would call me Misaki," she said monotonously. With that, she stalked out of the main office and into her own office cubicle. I decided to give her some space and went to my office.

By the time she came out from lunch, I realized that she looked very sick. Misaki, Megan, and I were all eating in the lunch room. She looked pale and sick. Now that I think about it, she's looked like this for about three days. Hmmm, maybe I should've let her sleep on Saturday.

"You look sick. What happened?" I asked worriedly.

She looked up from her food, distracted. "Huh? What?"

"I asked what happened to you. You look sick and tired."

"Oh... really? Uhm, it's probably just stress," she said, distractedly.

I raised an eyebrow. "From what?"

"Tora..."

I sighed. I should have known.

Misaki's POV

Oh god. It's showing up again! This is bad. Thank goodness Megan or Ikuto doesn't suspect a thing. I don't want them to know. I don't want anyone to know. I don't want to look weak...

Akane iro shita sora ga ochite
Mou sorosoro kanashii kisetsu da ne
Sonna hi no gogo
Kimi to deatta hajimari kara
Kiritotteku omoide ano toki wo modoshite

I smiled, knowing that was the ring tone I specifically put for my best friend. Of course, the song is the one her famous fiancé sang.

"Hi Sakura!" I said cheerfully.

"Misaki!" my old friend Sakura exclaimed. "Guess what guess what guess what?"

I laughed. "What Sakura?"

"We're almost done with the tour! The last place we're going is New York City! Oh my god! You have to come, Misaki!" Sakura explained. Hmm, a lot has changed since I was there with her at Seika High. I remember the first time I saw her in America. She just totally freaked out.

*Flashback*

"Come on! Misaki, we have front row seats! Hurry up!" Megan complained. Front row seats? She never told me that. We hurried to the front row and took our seats. Too bad I was the one sitting next to a crazy fan of UxMishi. She was screaming the whole time and the concert didn't even start yet.

When UxMishi came onto the stage, the girl next to me went wild. Kuuga, the lead singer winked at her and she blushed. I giggled. She reminded me of Sakura.

"He's my boyfriend," she whispered to me.

"Really? That's cool," I said to her.

"Mhm! My name's Sakura Hanazono," she said turning to me.