Familiar Streets

The previous rain caused the street to glisten under the little sunlight that escaped through the heavy gray clouds. The painfully familiar Storybrooke hadn't changed since I'd last been here...since he had last been here. Two years seemed to slip through my fingers, and although the time did help some, it couldn't completely heal. I walked further down the street and saw them there waiting for my arrival.
"You're here." Emma stated.
"You sound surprised." I replied.
"To be honest, we didn't think you'd show." Regina added.
"Well, I meant what I said. So how exactly does one get to the Underworld?"
About a month ago I had received a call from Emma asking me to come to Storybrooke to help her on some mission to get Hook back from the underworld. She told me that Rumple presumes Pan is down there, which I didn't have the strength to believe, or more importantly, the strength to be disappointed for.
"You have to be marked by a death eater, we've already been marked." Henry replied. 
He showed me his wrist which had an off symbol on it.
Suddenly I felt something grab my shoulders. I turned as a dark figure grabbed my wrist and burned something onto it. I screamed and grit my teeth in pain until it vanished, leaving only a symbol on my wrist behind.
"Good, now we can go." Rumple said as he turned and led us towards the docks.
A similar dark figure awaited on a boat as we climbed aboard. A think fog steamed up from the water at the figure rowed, taking us away from the seemingly harmless Storybrooke and into the depths of the Underworld...