Stubborn

The red dial swerved and glowed as I moved towards the direction it pointed in. After turning down streets and corners, I found myself in the town's rundown library. The dial continued to point towards the elevator, and I lifted the cage door and stepped in side. The dial point towards a rope and I pulled it until the elevator began to move downwards. On the third floor, the compass began to glow brighter than ever. I swing the cage door back up and stepped into a candle-lit room. I heard someone rummaging in the back and carefully walked forward. He stood up and held a book in his hand, flipping through the pages while his eyes scanned for a piece of information.
"Pan?" I said softly.
He turned suddenly and looked at me in amazement. He rushed towards me and pulled me towards him for a tight embrace.
"___, I didn't think I'd see you again." He said with a breath of relief. He looked at my face with widened eyes,
"A-are you-"
"I'm not dead." I assured him. He gave another sigh of relief and pulled my lips into his.
"We're not supposed to be here." He said in a hushed tone, and with the wave of his and a puff of smoke, we were outside the library.
"How did you get here?" He asked.
I showed him the symbol on my wrist and replied,
"I came with the others."
"I didn't see you, they came weeks ago."
"Rumple cast a cloaking spell on me. He didn't want you to know I was here."
"Well...none of that matters now I guess. Anyway you shouldn't be here, it's dangerous."
"I came here for you." I said taking his hand.
He brushed my hair back behind my ear and replied,
"I can probably arrange a ride home for you within a couple of days. I meant what I said the last time I saw you, villains don't get happy endings."
In a cloud of purple smoke he was gone. I rolled my eyes and waved my hand. I teleported to where he had vanished off to and he looked at me with a surprised expression.
"How did you-"
"I have magic now, but that's not what we're talking about currently." I said.
"No, I'd like to hear this first. How?"
"I'm not going back without you." I said disregarding his question.
He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose,
"____, do you know what would happen to me if anything happened to you?"
"Pan, I can protect myself. I will bring you back with me...or I'm not going back at all."
He pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and said,
"You're so stubborn."
"I know." I said into his chest.
He kissed my cheek and asked,
"Who are you staying with?"
"Emma, Snow, and Charming."
"Stay here with me. I want to make sure you're safe." He said holding my hand.
"I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself, but if it makes you feel better than okay."
He hugged me again and I closed my eyes as I savored his embrace...