Greeting the neighbors

You ran further from your new house happily and slid on the ice. Ready to hit the ground, you weren't expecting to not hit it. "Watch it!" A voice called from behind you. He had an accent you didn't think you would get out of your head.
You had fallen into the guy and he had no choice but to catch you. "I-I am so sorry!" You gasped when you turned to look at him. He had caramel colored hair that stuck up in the front and was wearing a red hoodie. He smirked and hit you lightly on the shoulder.
"Well I just saved your life, I would hope I didn't save the wrong person. What's your name?" He asked smoothly, putting his hands in his hoodie pockets. You laughed slightly "I'm y/n. And what is my 'savior's' name?" You asked giggling quietly. He smiled slightly, "Tord, I'm new here. You must be too if you slipped on the ice." He chuckled, looking you up and down.
"Well, Tord, where I live we don't get much snow or ice on the ground, sorry." You crossed your arms and frowned. "And you can stop checking me out." You said, turning to face your home. "This way is a better view anyway." You could almost hear him smiling.
You blushed insanely and turned back to him "How about I take the princess/prince out to eat?" He asked, you were nearly dying at his accent. "Maybe tomorrow. I want to meet the other people." You said, shy all of a sudden. "See you tomorrow then." He smiled and gave you what was like a salute then walked off with his hands in his pockets.
"So.... Cute..." You mumbled.