Freaks!!

Before we start anything, this part of the story won't move it very far in the actual story. This is a cross over chapter with the characters Ted, Chris, and Aiden from Kid n Teenagers by z-t00n, so yeah :3
------------------------------------------------------
You jumped face first onto your couch, happy to be home after not even a week of crazy activities because of that oddly sexy Tord. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and you sighed, not wanting to deal with Matt.

You pried yourself off the couch and slowly walked to the door and opened the door to a blonde haired boy with a strand of black in his bangs. "Uh hi-" the boy piped up and you noticed the cat on his shoulder "hello ma'am! My name is Chris," he pointed to his cat "this is foofy," he pointed to the one with beautiful lavender/gray eyes and green hair, "this is Ted," and finally pointed to the little boy in the bunny jacket "and that is my little brother Aiden!" He smiled, which looked kind of freaky, due to the make up he was wearing.

You smiled at him and looked the other two up and down, Aiden glared at you and turned to walk away "WHY DOES THAT GUY NOT HAVE EYES!?" He screamed, judging Tom by what you heard. Tom stopped in his tracks and looked at the kid and took a sip from his flask (yep).

"FREAAKSSSS!" He yelled louder, looking at Ted and hiding by him. "Uh, my name is y/n." You muttered, a little scared by the kid and Chris. Ted suddenly spoke "We, uh, we are visiting the city in some nearby apartments." He said slowly.

"Oh, that's cool. I moved here a few days ago.." you smiled at Ted, he seemed normal "WHY IS HE TALKING TO A BANANA LIKE IT'S A PHONE!?" Aiden began to yell once more, referring to Matt. "I'M TALKING TO THE PRESIDENT!" Matt yelled in return Aiden gave a disgusted face "freeeAAAks"  he muttered in a type of hiss.

"Aiden chill. This is England. Just because he's talking to a banana means nothing." Chris said simply. Foofy suddenly ran across the street "Foofy be careful!" And the cat was face to face with Edd's gray cat. They seemed to be speaking to one another. Ted walked up to Edd, Chris started talking to Matt and Aiden crossed his arms at Tom.

The two at the end of the line growled out in unison "Freaks." Aiden looked up at Tom and smiled, who returned it. "Can I talk to the president?" Chris asked Matt, who gladly gave him the banana. Ted and Edd started laughing together.

After a while of weird conversations you smiled for once in a while, it was funny with the new guys. Ted grabbed Foofy and Chris took him back, Aiden looked like he didn't want to leave. "Bye everyone!" Chris smiled as Ted picked up Aiden and carried him away. "TED PUT ME DOWN!" He yelled. Ted flashed his fangs and Aiden immediately shut up.

You laughed and closed your door