Pl-please stop..

Quick note: there will be NO smut/lemon in this chapter, for those that don't like it.

"Y/n, are you okay? You haven't been talking much. After we went to the doctor you went silent." Tord whines, gently pushing you sideways. It was hard to stay quiet but you weren't in the best mood. "Who was trying to shoot Tom?" You asked, looking down.
  You were in his house, on the couch beside him, it was a lot better than your place. "I don't know, princess. Why don't we have some drinks and forget about all of this?" He smiles and walks into the kitchen. "I.. Don't drink, sorry." You say shyly. "Fine, but I still am." He walks in holding the drinks.
"H-hey.. You wanna see something?" He asks, seeming to be drunk, though he only had a few sips. "Um.. What is it?" You were sorta scared what he would do. He got out his phone and pushed you to where you were laying on the couch, him leaning over you.      
   He kisses your neck and takes a picture of your reaction. When he moves away you were blushing like crazy. "Th-that was..." You stood up and ran for the door. You opened it and a burst of lightning made you jump back.
Tord catches you and hugs you gently. "Hey, it's okay. It's just a storm." "T-Tord..?" You turn around and hug him.
  He smirks and takes you toward the couch. You sit down and look around the room. A few magazines beside Tord caught your eye. "What are those?"
  He looks at them and pushes them off the table. "N-nothing." He stammers. You look at him confused. You stand up and walk over to them. Before you could see them Tord stands up and spins you towards him. He pulls you closer and kisses you for a long time.