Tord.. We need to go!

You close your eyes tightly as Tord starts to shake slightly. "Tord! Put the gun down!" Tom yells, stepping a bit closer. Tord holds you in place tighter and readjusts his grip on the gun. He stops shaking and pulls you back a few steps.
"Tom, leave. Now. Or she dies." He puts his finger on the trigger firmly and Tom steps a little closer. "I could care less if she died. But Matt has this huge crush on her." Matt blushes and looks away. "I prefer myself." He says quietly.
  You smile just barely and Tord slacks his grip on you. "Don't worry. It's not loaded. It will only look and sound like I shot you. All you have to do is fall sideways onto the soft grass." He whispers in your ear.
You sigh and stare at Edd. "Y/n! Run!"
  There is a shooting noise and you let yourself fall limp on the ground. Tord holds his gun up to the other three and they run off. He then gently helps you up and hugs you tightly.
"I am sorry I had to do that. They think I'm a bad person."  You sigh and smile. "How can someone with your accent be bad?" He kisses your forehead and looks around. "Just so you know.. I didn't shoot the gun."
"Who did?" You ask, afraid. He shrugs and takes off his shirt. "What are you doing!?" You blush and jump back. "Calm down, I'm showing you something." He turns to where you can see his back. "You were shot!" You exclaim, looking at the bullet barely visible.