..Tord?

You looked up at Tord, eyes filled with concern but a smile on your face none the less. Matt was a sweet guy, though he wasn't the smartest.

Tord shrugged and nodded, "Yeah, I did. Right in the eye. Don't get me wrong, I felt bad about it and he... definently got me back." He held onto his right arm. Now you could see the scars on his face. They really made him look different.

Standing in the doorway, he grabbed your hand gently and placed it over his scars. He smiled down at you, he seemed fine. It was like he had tried to forget what happened with Matt. His face was warm, he was handsome, and he just seemed.. perfect.

You smiled back up at him, looking him in the eyes. He let go of your hand and you let it fall to your side. Tord shut the door and now you were both in the house, more or less alone. Ducky was screaming from upstairs.

"Your bird really does have some sass, huh?" Tord asked, guiding you over to the couch and sitting down. You sat a little ways away from him.

"Yeah, Ducky doesn't really shut up or do anything nice. He's a brat." You laughed, searching for the tv remote. Suddenly he grabbed both of your hands, basically forcing you to look at him.

He had a worried expression. Something was on his mind and he was afraid to say it. "Y/n..." he said, his accent once again making your heart skip a beat. You both looked each other in the eyes, time stopping.

You looked at the details of his face. His beautiful eyes, the saddening scars near and on his right cheek. The light shade of pink that was taking over his cheeks. A bit of his caramel hair was falling from his spiked up bangs.

He looked like a soldier. Not even a retired one. He seemed to be in the middle of his own battles every day.

"You really make my day better, you know?" He continued. He didn't take his eyes away from yours. You could remember when you first met. It wasn't a graceful meeting.

You could remember the warmth of his arms around you. It was better than the cold embrace of ice that you could've fallen on.

He squeezed your hands slightly. "Y/n... will you..."

Then there was a knock at the door.