Is it a date?

You watched Tord walk off for a moment then started walking to the house across from yours. As you got closer you heard two people yelling and laughing and an occasional crash on the door.
You knocked on the door and the people stopped yelling and laughing, all you could hear was the tv. "Matt, get the door please." A male voice said. "Okay!" A happier one said.
An orange haired guy opened the door. He looked at you and smiled "Are you here to talk to Edd?" He asked about to yell for someone else. "Actually! I'm here to talk to all of you. Im new here." You smiled, trying to make him think you were nice.
"Matt, who is it?" The voice who had told Matt walked over. "Hello. I'm Edd, and this is Matt. You must be one of the people to move in this week. Welcome to the neighborhood." "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you two. Is that everyone in your house?" You asked simply, trying to see past the brown haired boy with a green hoodie, Edd.
"There is someone else. Tom! Come meet our new neighbor." Another boy with oddly black eyes and a blue hoodie walked up holding a flask.
He looked at you and stared at Edd for a moment, then turned and walked away "it's 11:30! Go to bed!" He yelled and pulled the others in and slammed the door.
You stared for a moment then walked home, meeting Tord in the process. "Is it a date?" He called, smiling "I would say so." You smiled back and entered your house.
You shut the door and slunk against it. You had been in the neighborhood for not even a day and you already had fallen in love!