Drabble Challenge 012- Wall (SnK)

The people lived peacefully. Living everyday like any normal day and doing their daily things. But, has anyone ever wondered what they're thinking? No one knows, but maybe, they all had thought the same thing every once in a while.

Maybe not the kids, but what about the adults?

Maybe they thought the same thing, they fear the same thing. They fear and dread the day when the wall will no longer be able to protect them from the monstrosity of the outside world.

And their fear came true. In year 845, a Colossal Titan appeared out of nowhere and kicked a hole through the outermost wall, Wall Maria. Many lifes were lost, many kids become orphans, and many survivors sacrificed in an attempt to reclaim the wall.

Now that Wall Maria is lost, all the civilians in both remaining walls will think the same thing.

How long would it be until they lost another wall? Howlong would it be until not even the soldiers from the Garrison, Recon Corps,and Military could defend them? How longwould it be until the last of the wall was brought down and there's nothingleft to protect them from the Titans? 

(OOC: it's been quite some time since i updated because im at loss of ideas for certain numbers so i'm holding back from publishing those i've written down. I could just publish the remaining in no particular order, what do you say?)