0.7

Previously on Enemies (haha, that sounds funny)

"I wanna here you, princess." Louis commands, and Harry almost came at the way those words roll smoothly off his tongue.

"Yes, daddy."

------

10 p.m. - Harry's POV

The house was already vibrating with music before Liam and Harry even stepped into the house. Red cups were all over the lawn, and people are seen passing joints around the circle.

That's nasty. People can have herpes, and they still do that, Harry thought as they walked up the path.

Liam knocks on the door, waiting for it to open.

"Liam, I'm-I'm not sure about this." Harry mutters, keeping his eyes on his brown boots.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you, okay?" Liam assures him. Harry nods, trusting Liam's words wholeheartedly. In the worst of times, he knew he could always trust Liam to be a man of his word.

Then why don't you tell him?

Harry winced at the thought, and pushes it to the farthest part of his mind. Harry can see Liam opening his mouth to say something else, but the door opens abruptly, a small petite girl standing in the door frame.

Her brown eyes look up at the boys through her long eyelashes, as she starts at the tall lads. Harry can't help but admire her babydoll apparel; socks that come up just above her ankles, a skirt that hits her mid thigh, and a bib that covers some of her white button up shirt. Her two-colored hair is pulled into space buns, wondering if he can pull of the same look.

"Hey, Mel!" Liam greets her. Melanie's face lights up at his warm voice, pulling him into an embrace.

"Liam, so great to see you!" She squeals, both tends forgetting Harry as he stands awkwardly to the side.

When Melanie pulls back, she eyes Harry, squinting her eyes at the bambi-looking boy.

"Hmm," she starts, "you look eerily familiar..."

"It's Harry. He just isn't wearing his usual attire."

"Oh," she says dragging out the 'o'. She wasn't gonna lie, Harry looked nice in girl clothes, but man was he sex on legs in boy clothes.

Of course she didn't say out out loud, being that he didn't even know her. "Hey, Harry! You look good."

Harry laughs nervously, scratching the back of his head, looking all smitten. "Yeah..well um, thanks."

Melanie nods, a soft silence settles between them before she lets then into the house.

The music plays so terribly loud, almost blowing Harry's eardrums before he settles into the house. He feels bad for the neighbors who have to sleep through this, knowing that if he was them he'd probably be pissed.

But you shouldn't do anything about it, just like you won't talk about what Ashton tried to do to you.

Harry groans, his subconscious trying to pry his fingers into his mind again. He needs something to get his mind off of it. Fortunately, that something is only a few yards away.

He quickly navigated through the house, trying to locate the kitchen. He stands outside the door, taking a deep breath before walking inside, the room already occupied with a few people. Already, some girls, and a boy, give him a few glances and a double take add he walks post them. One actually gives him a wink as he walks to the kitchen island, the counter littered with liquor and unused red cups.