important PSA

I hate breaking the flow of the chapters to post special announcements but I just feel like this is an important one....

First off, Hi guys!

I hope you all enjoyed the recent update. If not it's probably because...

1. You didn't read it.
2. It sucked. :(

If it is the latter, I'm so so so so so sorry that you didn't, I am trying really hard to improve my writing for the benefit of you guys!!

If you didn't read it, it's probably because you either don't have the time to, or you just didn't know. I understand if you don't have time, I'll just wait...

If you didn't know, make sure you're either following me, or the book is saved to your library

Okay? You good?

Alright.

Second off, the main reason I'm posting this chapter is because I got some great ass ideas I wanna share, but I want to make sure you guys are a-okay with it.

Basically I want you guys to enjoy it :)

First idea!!

Character Asks!!!

I won't post them right away, but I think it would be awesome to do a character ask as soon as everyone gets introduced into the story. I feel like you guys have questions for the characters, and I think they'd be happy to answer them.

Second Idea!!

New Stories!!!

I have a whole bunch of prompts and stuff that I want to share, but this time instead of publishing books with smutty bottom!louis or bottom!harry prompts, I just want to share some fluff!larry stuff.

The stuff that will make you cry, and whatnot. Cause I could write some sad shit, like, really sad stuff.

And then I wanted to do a POC pairing, which features Larry, but I don't know if you guys are interested.

But I'll still put down the descriptions below if you wanna see:

Always : l.s

"I've fallen for a boy, a cheeky smile, a pair of green eyes, curly brown hair, and a pair of super long legs. I've grown accustomed to this beautiful human being, and I don't think I'll look at anyone else the same way. Only For You."

-----

A tragic love story experience by a beautiful couple, and told from the view of a mourning widower.

Yeah this one is sad, but it's totally worth it. It'll be mostly fluff and cute stuff, but it's also versatile.

Touches : l.s

The one where Harry can't be touched and Louis just moved in next door.

There are sad moments, of course, but it's also a really cute AU in which Harry has haephophobia, but Louis doesn't know that. This includes Louis trying to win over Harry's heart by leaving baked goods at his doorstep, which tastes awful, Harry being confined to the indoors because of horrible experiences outside, and just a lot of innocent cuteness.

There's another AU that I want to do that is omega harry and alpha Louis, but I want to wait until I get a clear plot to start writing it.

But other than that, that is all!! Hopefully you love my story prompts (please don't take :( ) cause I really want to publish then and stuff.

Hope you all have a blessed week! Happy thanksgiving as well!

<3 Troi