1.4

So it was Louis' birthday and I was supposed to be up to a point in this book where Louis' birthday would be somewhere in this book but it's not lmao whoops

Fun fact! pedophilia and age gap are two different things. Cause one can be legal and the other is not lmaoooooo okay

5 year old harry and 25 year old Louis is pedophilia

18 year old Harry and 26 year old Louis is age gap (this is also legal because he's not a minor)

just. saying.

----

Louis' POV *for this part only*

Harry is fiddling with his collar nervously. As if there's something scratching from underneath his skin, looking so suspicious and weird, and frog-like.

What the hell is wrong with him? I think as I continue to stare at him from across the cafeteria, his slim fingers going up to adjust his collar, yet again, for the thirteenth time at this hour.

Don't ask me how I know this.

Maybe it's because the marks I made on his neck is still kinda there. Speaking of which, I can spot those red welts all the way from here. Swollen, extremely crimson, compared to his milkly skin. But them again, bruises look really hot on him.

Anything looks hot on him.

"Louis, if you're gonna stare at a person, you might as well talk to them." Zayn absent mindedly pointed out, while still seeming incredibly busy on his phone.

I scoff. "I was not staring...." But even then I didn't believe myself as I stabbed my lettuce. "I was merely observing."

"Observing and memorizing every detail and little thing about their face and being a creepy bastard about it or....?" Zayn smirked, easily disappearing when I flicked a carrot into his eye.

"Fuck you, Tommo." Zayn groaned, his slightly injured eye being cradled my his hand.

"Love you too, bro." I laugh as he continues to rub his eye. But I still couldn't keep my eyes off him. That bambi boy, too big for his body. The clumsy little baby deer who blushed and tripped over the little things.

Gosh, he's so damn innocent, despite still having the taste of him on my lips from a few hours ago. He's so big and lean, yet so small, so cherub and baby-ish. Too good for this world, too pure.

Right now Liam obviously said something to make him blush, cause his ears turn cherry red and he hides further into his cream sweater. I can't help but clutch the table a bit harder, cause I'm supposed to be making him blush like that. I'm supposed to be making him bite his lip, and whimper, and make him moan my name while he writhes under me in complete bliss and pleasure and...

"Okay, please stop staring, cause you're freaking me out."

Of course Zayn ruins my train of thought, to which I stick the middle finger up at him.

"Someone is in a bitchy mode." Zayn mutters as he sticks a fry in his mouth.

"I'm not in a bitchy mood." I sulk, because it's pretty obvious I am. It's not my fault curly looks like he's about to shit his pants. It's obvious something is bothering him, even though he had a mind-blowing orgasm, thanks to me.

Maybe he didn't like it. Maybe he just faked it, and is trying to hide his discomfort, cause I really just hurt him.
"What are you thinking about? Can you stop thinking?" Zayn sighed. "You're supposed to be paying attention to me, I thought we were friends."