Chapter Three

The bed in the inn creaked when Gajeel woke to find the room filled with light.
"Ugh" He muttered. It was too early and he was too hungover to get up yet. He rolled over to go back to sleep but to his surprise another person was in bed with him.

He didn't remember much from last night, but there was no doubt that the wild blue hair sprawled across the pillow belonged to a woman, a naked one in fact.

She started to stir and she turned around to face him.

"Gajeel I feel weird, what's going on?"the girl said, her voice groggy from sleep.

"Levy?!" He shouted. He stumbled out of bed as he now realized why she looked so familiar, it was that little shrimp. While she was still shrimpy, she looked like a normal girl, a hot one in fact.

The handmade dress that covered her formerly tiny body was gone and now she only had the bed sheet to cover herself.

"Guess the potion did something after all," Gajeel stammered. He never paid much attention to women in his travels, but the way the sunlight filtered into the room giving Levy an angelic glow made him want to stare at her longer.

Gajeel noticed things now that he hadn't bothered to pay attention to when Levy was smaller. Freckles covered every inch of her bare skin and a dainty green birthmark in the shape of a leaf sat on her collar bone.

"I um, I'm gonna get ya some clothes," he said. Peeling his eyes away from her, he hurried out the door before he could embarrass himself any further.

Later, Levy twirled in front of the mirror admiring her new dress. The orange silk complemented her hair while the gold trimming matched the choker he covertly slipped into his pocket at the high end shop.

"It's so beautiful Gaje thank you!" She cried hugging him. Gajeel smirked, he actually bought the dress instead of stealing it like he did with everything else.

"Now, we gotta figure out what that potion was and fix it!" He said heading for the door.

"No!" Levy said grabbing Gajeel's hand. His pierced brows creased in confusion. "I want to stay human like you Gajeel, please don't make me turn back and live in the forest again!"

When Levy looked away and blinked back tears, Gajeel chuckled softly and pulled her closer to him.

"I won't leave ya shrimp," he said with a grin on his face,"in fact, you bein a human girl is gonna be perfect for our next heist."

** This one was fun to write hope you like it!**