Chapter Four

After Gajeel and Levy packed up their few belongings, they headed down to the harbor.

"Where are we going now Gajeel?" Levy asked.

"We're meetin someone shrimp," Gajeel said.

Levy giggled and linked her arm with his, "I get to met one of your friends?"

Gajeel rolled his eyes and said, "wouldn't call him a friend, tch"

When they came across a run down ship, Gajeel saw a familiar flash of pink and groaned.

"Oi Metal Head!" The man hopped over the rail and pushed his salmon hair out of his face.

"Don't call me that Natsu!" Gajeel grumbled. "now where is it?"

"Relax Lucy has it," he said as a blonde skipped over with a scroll and handed it to him.

" You must be Gajeel, Natsu's told me so much about you!"

Gajeel glared at Natsu, He only tolerated him because he always supplied him with the best black market goods.

Lucy glanced over at Levy and smiled mischievously "Natsu you never said he had a girlfriend!" Levy's eyes widened as a blush crept onto her cheeks.

"Oh no it's not-" Levy was cut off as Lucy dragged her new friend away.

Gajeel looked over at Natsu to find him wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"It's not like that moron," he snatched the scroll out of his hands.

When he opened the scroll, he was greeted with a face full of glitter from the invitation. Ignoring Natsu's stupid remarks and laughter he wiped off his face and squinted to read the scroll.

In big fancy letters it said "Magnolia Ball" and a bunch of other stuff Gajeel didn't bother to read. All that mattered to him was the crown jewels in the castle it was held in.

He looked up to find Levy had returned struggling to carry a pile of books.

"What are those for Shrimp?" Apparently she didn't understand traveling light.

"Lucy likes to read too so she's letting me borrow some books!"

He thought back to her little fairy cave and remembered all the tiny books she'd left behind.

"Fine, but we gotta get goin if we wanna get to Magnolia on time,"

"What are we doing there?" Levy asked leaning in eagerly. Gajeel smirked a pulled out the scroll.

"We're goin to a party,"

** I'm so excited thank you for the votes!!**