Her Dark Past

~~TRIGGER WARNING!!!! GRAPHIC CONTENT AHEAD!! IMPLIED RAPE AND ABUSE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!~~

The Viscount stepped into the guest room and knelt down next to your sleeping body and examined your body. "Ah, so lovely, even in sleep." He touched your chin as if to not wake you when really the gas had sent you into a deep dream world that liked to haunt you. "After so long, you're mine. I have you at last my darling Song Thrush." With those words the Viscount picked you up and took you away, somehow unseen by the people. After a while, Ciel Phantomhive gets the news of your disappearance from Lady Elizabeth and her handmaiden. "She's vanished? What do you mean?!" Elizabeth was in tears from the fact that her friend was kidnapped, "I don't know, she's just gone." She wept thinking that it was her fault that you were captured. After all, she's the one who brought you here. The handmaiden desperately wanted to calm Lizzy down, but she didn't know how until Sebastian leaned over and whispered some advice in her ear. "Escort Lady Elizabeth to the Guest room, I'll be up shortly with a glass of warm milk for her." The handmaiden agreed and took the crying young Lady up to the room. Sebastian then reported his findings to Ciel, "I found signs that a sleep-inducing gas was pumped into the room where the ladies dwelt." Ciel ordered Sebastian to retrieve you and he gladly obliged, for Sebastian had taken quite a liking to you.

Somehow Aleistor had gotten you onto a boat he had bought just for the two of you and was a little ways off from the shore, not too far, but not too close either. "Alone at last my Song Thrush. You stole my heart the day I set eyes upon you. From our very first meeting, I knew. I knew that someday, you'd be mine." You were in a wheel chair, slumped over and the Viscount was petting your head. "What a sinful little bird, you are. Inflaming my passions with such wild abandon." Aleistor was basically hugging and caressing your head and saying creepy, lovey-dovey things. "Don't worry dear, no one will find us. We are safe here on this luxury liner I built just for you. I call it Song Thrush's Warble." He stood up and if anyone would be watching, they would know how insane this man was with him talking to an obviously passed-out woman and acting like she said things to him. "We're free, my love! We can do anything! Come, let us run away to paradise!" Sebastian was standing in the doorway, he was a bit jealous and mad that Aleistor had taken you from the estate. "You can go wherever you like. Alone." The Viscount was caught off guard, to say the least especially when Sebastian put emphasis on his words. "The butler." Sebastian had a smirk and spoke, "So you're our kidnapper, Lord Druitt." The Viscount talked over Sebastian because he obviously has no shame. "My mistress, the goddess of beauty, has dubbed me, Masque de Vicomte!" Druitt then grabbed you and held you close to him as he pointed a pistol at Sebastian.

The "Viscount Mask", as Druitt put it, then shot at Sebastian with his over-embellished revolver. Sebastian deflected the bullet with a silver spoon which obviously surprised the Viscount. "I'll be taking the young Lady back now, Mr. Masque de Vicomte." The Viscount continued on with his crazy love monologues. "Truest love is often forbidden. There is only one thing to do," Aleistor put the gun away and got out some poison, holding it up. "Say goodbye." Sebastian looked unfazed and adamant in getting you back.  "Ah. So it's poison then?" He got the crazy lord talking. "We'll go out together, my Song Thrush. To heaven where not a soul can follow us!" With that Lord Druitt bit the cork of the bottle and the door to the room flew off of its hinges. "Over my deadly body dear! She's not on the schedule until tomorrow, you see, so I'm afraid you can't kill her yet." Sebastian spoke up, "Hello, Grell." Grell started blushing and waving his hands about, "WHY IF IT ISN'T MY BASSY?! My, what a coincidence, running into you!" Grell then proceeded to fawn over Sebastian as Sebastian got a bit annoyed. The Viscount hit a wall and pulled a lever. Smoke filled the room. "I won't let you stand in the way of our love!" Sebastian wondered where the madman went while the Viscount held you, standing on a platform on the mast of the ship.