Bittersweet Goodbyes

~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~

William welcomed me home to the guild with open arms. He hugged my emotionless body as Lizzy was dragged away to be locked up somewhere. The guild house had been abandoned for a new place underground within London. I had to drug Lizzy to get her to shut up so I could get into London swiftly and quietly. I felt so bad. I saw her pleading eyes filled with tears. "(Y/N)! Don't do this. I know this is not the real you! There's something wrong, I can tell. Please, just let me go and we can run-" That's when I forced the rag over her face. She was taken away and I blacked out. I saw William above me and I screamed in my head, but nothing would come out until everything faded to black.

I woke up in a bed covered in silk linens. I sat up and realized I had control of myself. "hello?" I got out of the bed and saw I was in a silky white robe. It was sultry looking and wrapped around me showing off every curve of my body. No corset, thank the lord. God-awful things are so uncomfortable and the guild had me fighting in them. Dreadful times. I walked towards the door across from the bed and opened it. I saw a huge light blinding me... and then darkness enveloping me. The camera film surrounded me. Moving pictures? Sebastian told me about this. 'I-I'm dead?' I didn't even know how I died. So, I looked carefully at the moving pictures passing me by. I watched Edward rape me and abuse me so many times, I stiffened up watching that. I saw the great times with Sebastian and smiled. The film moved on and I watched myself fighting Sebastian for Elizabeth... Sebastian wouldn't kill me, but he killed William. As we were fighting... William gave me his last order. To avenge him. 

I kicked and stabbed at Sebastian for hours, Lizzy's brother had taken Elizabeth and Ciel out of there after Sebastian had killed all of the guild assassins. Friends I knew were lying dead. Those I had trained as well... "(Y/n)! Listen to me," Sebastian caught my wrists and forced me down to my knees, "THIS IS NOT YOU! COME BACK TO ME, MY LOVE!" I saw Sebastian's tear-filled, red eyes. "Sebastian?" I fell limp in his arms as his tears stopped. "I never knew demons could cry." "Neither did I." He hugged me close until I saw my eyes. I was watching from the third person and I could see something wasn't right with myself. No, he was going to fall for it again! I saw myself reach around to hug him and then stab him in the side, with the knife I threw away before. I felt myself screaming at what I was seeing. Not Sebastian. No, not my love. After that, I saw Grell come out of nowhere with his scythe. He cut me to protect Sebastian. I wasn't even mad. I didn't know if demons could die, but I saw I whispered something as I died. "Thank... you..." My eyes welled up with tears. I watched my own death and now I had to wait until whatever came after. 

~~~~~~~~Elsewhere~~~~~~~

Sebastian screamed at Grell with his eyes full of tears. He grabbed at Grell's throat and held a knife to it. "Bring. Her. Back. NOW!" He looked down at (Y/n)'s body. Sebastian's sadness was replaced with rage and it took almost all of Grell's strength to get Sebastian down on his knees, unable to harm anyone. "Let me go!" "Not a chance Bassy, I understand you're upset, but there's nothing we can do!" Something struck Grell's memory. He let go of Sebastian and Sebastian slowly stood up wondering what Grell was thinking. He needed him to find a way to bring his love back to him. "There is one way, but it's painstaking and I'll have to go through a lot of rough patches to make it happen." "Just tell me and I'll do it myself." Sebastian spit the words like venom.  "Not possible Bassy, only I can do it. Grim reaper business and all that." He smirked and continued his proposition. "I will resurrect your human toy here, in exchange that you have to let her live her life and not put her in any danger, that means no spending copious amounts of time with the lady... Oh, and you owe me a date." "Why in the hell, would I leave her alo-" "I won't do this again for you, once she's resurrected, never again. It won't work and they won't allow me to do so again. IF they even allow me to do it this time." Sebastian stared at the dead, cold face of his beloved. The thought of never spending time with her again killed him.