Blood and Broken Bones

Sebastian was desperate to find out what had happened. He had a bad feeling as soon as he read your letter, but he held out hope that you'd be fine. He knew that he had to find you. Not only because Ciel ordered him to, but because he needed to know if you were alive and well. He was investigating the house that Elizabeth said you lived in. Of course, Sebastian could tell it wasn't yours because he knew with you being an assassin in a guild you wouldn't be able to have your own house. If you did and somehow managed to sneak that past the guild, that would be impressive. In the short time that he'd known you though, he'd learned that you liked to play things safe so, he figured it was probably a 'friend's'.

He saw the kicked-off dress shoes as soon as he entered and shook his head, chuckling when he thought of you complaining about your feet hurting. He then checked the downstairs area and once he went into the kitchen, that's when he knew the trail started. He saw a bruised apple lying on the floor and picked it up. He put it back in the little fruit bowl and went out the back door. He walked around the garden looking for any sign of a stalker. He looked at the woods surrounding the garden and walked towards the edge of the forestry. He saw slight footprints, some were small, while the others were definitely bigger. He followed them, found the ripped part of the skirt of your dress from Lizzy, and once one set of footprints stopped in front of a tree, he followed some leaves fallen from branches that happened to lead him to his next clue. He followed everything quickly and found a dead man. He didn't know who had killed him, but his neck was snapped and he saw horse tracks as well as tracks from a carriage.

He didn't know where the carriage went after he reached the edge of town. He was absolutely desperate to find you though so, he was willing to go into the more rough places in London to find out where the guild's base was. A few jokes about how Sebastian was a 'prissy butler' from some assholes in some bars and some beatings given to some unwilling thugs later, he found out where the guild was stationed at. When he got there, it seemed like a normal mansion. It was big and it didn't seem like it would have any assassins living inside, but he knew that it was just a facade.

 It was big and it didn't seem like it would have any assassins living inside, but he knew that it was just a facade

Since Sebastian was a gentleman, he walked up and knocked on the front door very loudly and quickly. He was a gentleman, but he was impatient in finding you. For once he regretted a choice he made. He was about to kick down the door until it was answered by a tall buff guy with blonde hair and hazel eyes, chewing on a toothpick.

 He was about to kick down the door until it was answered by a tall buff guy with blonde hair and hazel eyes, chewing on a toothpick