#2

Every time i see him, hug him, talk to him, i love it

I can't help but like him and want him to like me back.

But i know he doesn't like me, he jokes with me and treats me like a good friend.

I know that, that's all I'll ever be to him. Nothing more than a friend.

I'm positive about that. 100% positive that all i will ever be to him is just a friend.

It's never different, never gonna be different, never gonna change with me and him.

But, you know, i wish things were different and that thing's would actually go the way i want them to.

But i know that my love life is non existent and just because i wish for him to be my first love...does not mean he will be.

I wish for once that thing's would go right for me. Just once.

I guess he can't like me like i like him but i can still hope and that's all i have right now.

It's all i have in me, to hope that he likes me back or at least he doesn't hate me ir never will.

I can only hope and wait for now but I've been waiting for so long. I don't wanna wait anymore but what can i do but wait?

Nothing, nothing at all.

But i have to and it really sucks. I'm so tired of waiting but i still do.

I'm still going strong even if i don't want to.

I still am.

***********************************

Like this part if you want to.

Comment

Share

Vote

Love you all! Bye-bye 👋