#12

Now it's almost time to go back to school. So at the moment i am a mess of emotions of excitement, sadness, annoyance and so many others.

When the time to go back to school comes closer I'm happy and excited because that means i get to go school shopping! I love school shopping! Also i get to be out of the house, meet new teachers, and see my friends again.

Now that i am a sophomore i can go back to key club and i get to go to convention again which i can't wait for! I can go back and be on the twilight bus three day's out of the week and stay after school. I can go back to art club. And of course there are the first week back and which it is also know as bullsh*t week and i love it!.

But i also dread the start of school because then i have to wake up at 7am and i can't sleep in as long as i want to -_-. Then there are the teachers that give you homework and big projects in short amount of time to complete. Then i always get stuck in classes with the most annoying, obnoxious people. Then even the people in my classes there are just idiots everywhere around.

I also hate the fact that i go back to school the day after my birthday and if i am correct the next year is on my birthday and my senior year i start the day before my birthday. So for my sake i hope i am wrong but i know I'm most likely not.

But i also like to think that since it's a new year i could be able to find my knight in shining armor, my perfect guy that i have thought of many times. And if i don't then i know i will sooner or later. And if i don't find him this year then i can find a new friend.

But anyway even if there is a lot of things I'm not looking forward to for another school year i am looking forward to seeing my friends after a long boring summer. I am looking forward to the first week of school, school shopping, even book reports that i hope i have because I'm just that much of a nerd, and the new things that will happen this year.

***********************************
Like this part if you want to.

Comment

Share

Vote

Love you all! Bye-bye 👋