#18

Happily ever after is when nothing goes wrong. You can get your happy ending, a true happily ever after is where you have your perfect life, everything goes right and there is no suffering.

I know that I want my own happy ending. I want my perfect ending. I want this fairytale of a life but I know I don't and can never have it.

I want my knight in shining armor to come and rescue me. My prince charming who will put that glass slipper on my foot. I want to live in the castle with the Beast and all the living objects.

I want to be saved from all the worry and pain in my life. I want to be swept off my feet by my prince. I want to feel the love from my beloved and feel protected by him. I want my happily ever after but I know that it will only ever be a dream.

I think there is no such thing as a true happily ever after. All the stories you hear of the princess being saved by a knight in shinning armor on a white horse isn't real. It's never real. with being in this reality everyone has problems. People get depressed, have a broken heart, feel alone, don't have a loving family, no friends, relationship problems, pain. All these things are what people have top deal with in life. There will never be a reality where everything is perfect to everyone, no true happily ever after.