Chapter Twenty-One

A/N: Hey Guys! A quick hello from me, I'm trying to keep up with this story but I'm gonna have to take a quick break because I have my GCSEs soon so obviously I'm 1000% committed to doing well in them. So saying that, this will be my last update until July time. So please leave your thoughts. I love to know who's reading and what you think. Sorry for waffling :3 I'll continue.

*Your P.O.V*

We had fab time in the lakes. Just me, Olly and the countryside. It was covered in snow so it was so romantic, sitting in front of the fire wrapped up in a blanket cuddling each other and going for snowy trecks, snowball fights and making snow angels. Me and Olly were the only people there. It was so quiet. On the train back we started talking about the new album and how excited we were to go to America. The days when it was too cold, I wrote songs playing the piano and singing them with Olly. We face-timed the kids everyday, we did miss them, it was just so nice to get away for a mini relaxing break. On the train back Olly mentioned that Rob was coming to America, which was a good thing because I needed to loose my belly and my baby fat. Olly always denied this but nevertheless I was still going to train with Rob, maybe not a muscle beach like Olly would but I would. We arrived at the train station to Olly's fans and he said hello to them, they were so lovely. They got Olly presents and some bought me some and had asked for pictures with me. I was totally shocked. I looked over to a news stand to see "Olly and Wife go on romantic get away to fix relationship?!" I shook my head in disbelief they make a story out of anything these days, I mean I admit me and Olly have had some hiccups but they were because of the media. I looked at Olly who looked at the news stand. He shook his head, looked at me and kissed me "I love you so much..." I smiled. "I love you too.." Olly took his bag, I took mine and we held hands as we walked out the doors. We got in the car and Kiss Me started playing I laughed as he rolled his eyes and I sang along. After Kiss Me, Over and Over Again came on. I sighed and smiled. "Olly?" He looked at me and flicked his eyes back to the road. "Yeah?" He asked as he took my hand. "If we ever renew our vows can it just be me and my family and you and your family with the kids in a hotel, we have a little ceremony after and we can dance to this?" He chuckled. "Whatever makes you happy darl." I smiled as I put my head on his shoulder. We went home and dropped the bags off and changed cars to the 7 seater. I drove and forgot that I had Olly's CD on so we were greeted to Olly singing Wrapped Up. We went to Olly's mum's first who suggested we went out for a meal so, we took Jasmine and Michael and went to my mums and told her we were going out for a meal. She said she'd bring Daniel and Darby. We met at a local pub and sat the kids down. We had a lovely meal and we went home. We put the twins to bed and Daniel and Jasmine were still up. I sat with them as Olly came down with a bag, we had got them a present each. In 5 days Daniel was one and we were planning a small part for him with some of his friends from day nursery for the days where our parents could only have the twins and to get him used to nursery. It was only at our house but it was better than nothing. Olly went wild and spoilt him but I got left with the wrapping.

11th February- *Olly's P.O.V*

I had noticed how stressed y/n was lately with writing the album, the twins and Daniels birthday, I helped as much as I could but there's only so much I could do to help with the twins and if she planned anything for Daniel she preferred taking control. Because of this, I decided that I would organize for our parents to have the kids, and I was going to pamper y/n. I dropped the kids off and while she was at Sarah's I hid anything to do with Daniels party and her song book. I then text Sarah to let her know I was cooking tea and to try and stall y/n. She managed and she walked through the door as I was serving tea. She was surprised but we ate and it was like we were on a date. At the end of the meal. I stared at her for a while before she asked what was wrong. "You're so beautiful I'm so lucky to have you..." She blushed. "No, don't blush you are beautiful, you're an amazing wife and mother, you are just the cream of the crop." I walked over to her and went on one knee. She was startled. "On our two year wedding anniversary this year, I want us to renew our vows and do everything you asked okay?" She nodded her head and started to cry. I kissed her and for the rest of the night we watched films. She was so excited.

13th February/14th February

Daniel had his party and got spoilt of everyone. They loved how we decorated the house and people were very complimentative of how I looked which I was surprised by. I was shocked I thought I didn't look nice, Valentines day we didn't do anything we didn't get each other a card or a present we just enjoyed being together as a family.