Chapter Seven

*Olly's P.O.V*

After Christmas day was over, we went back home and y/n's mum was staying with us over the new year. When we were back at ours y/n was still happy. We got to the house and y/n showed her mum to her room which she had cleaned Christmas eve due to her being nervous.  While her mum was settling in, y/n came back downstairs. I was making a cup of tea for us all. Y/n gave me a hug from behind "Thanks again babe..." She said before kissing me. I puled away "How much more are you going to say thank you babe? I know you loved your present!"  She giggled "I'll stop when I want to... I really appreciate it." She replied before giving me another hug. We were hugging until the kettle boiled which was also when Julie (Y/n's mum) walked down. I handed her a cup of tea and we sat on the sofa. "So Olly, tell me more about yourself." Julie asked as we sat down... "Gosh, where to start?" I asked myself before telling her some more about me, during this y/n rested her head on my shoulder. I had finished telling her about me and Y/n took the cups to wash them. "So, Julie... Would you like to go out for tea?" I asked her as she picked up a book y/n had been reading, "That would be lovely Oliver..." I didn't like it  when people said my full name but I couldn't say anything.... "Hey, y/m we are going out for tea tonight." I told her while she walked back in the front room. "Oh really, cool." She replied before kissing me. 

*Your P.O.V*

We went out for tea like Olly said we would... it went well, "So mum, hows home?" I asked as we walked home, Olly holding my hand. "It's okay, still working at the school... I erm... also have a new boyfriend..." A huge smile appeared on my face, "Really mum! That's great... I can't wait to meet him!"  She gave me a weak smile. I whispered to Olly "Babe, can we get him down here without my mum knowing? I can get his number from her phone." He smiled and nodded at me. I gave him a hug. "So mum, what's his name..."  I asked curious.... "He's called Adam..."  I smiled and we walked up the garden. "How long have you two been going out?Also do you have the pictures of the dog I asked for?" I asked " Yeah, look at my phone they're in there, 2 months now... It's going well...." I smiled at her as I took his number from her phone and text myself it before deleting the one text. "Here you go mum." I say handing her phone back to her. "Right, I'm going to bed, night you two... Sleep well." My mum said before kissing my forehead and giving Olly a hug. As soon as she was upstairs I text Adam.

To: Adam (Mum Bf)

'Hey Adam, this is Julie's daughter y/n. I was wondering if you wanted to come to ours for the New year... You don't have to but I would love to meet you and my mum misses you... Just let me know... Y/n.

He also instantly text me back saying that he would love to come, I sent him the bus station address because he was getting dressed and he got the first bus, me and Olly were going to be picking him up at 5 in the morning. Olly didn't mind though. I got up and Kissed him. "You take my breath away..." I whispered before resting my forehead on his and loosely wrapping my arms around his neck. "You make me feel invincible." Olly said before picking me up and carrying me to bed.  The next day we woke up at 5 and went to pick Adam up. He sat in the back with me and I got to know him more, after all he was my new step- dad. When we arrived home my mum was up. "Where have you two been?" She asked worried. "We went to get something..." Olly replied hugging me... She looked at us confused. "Look outside.." I told her, she went to the door and opened it to see Adam stood there with a bunch of roses.  She started to cry and she ran to give him a hug before turning to see me crying a little at my mums happiness and Olly hugging me tightly, she soon walked over to us. "Thank you..." She said before hugging us. Adam came over and joined in on the hug. This house's capacity just doubled in the space of 3 days...

*Olly's P.O.V* -New Year's ever/day.

Y/n's mum and step dad were going home soon, y/n had made everyone breakfast, I was the first down. "Morning babe..." I said before kissing her. "Morning darl..." She replied. We hugged and her mum came down with Adam... "Morning princess..." Julie said as her and Adam sat down, I sat down on a seat and y/n bought the food over along with a jug of juice and pot of tea. "She's a good one Olly... keep hold of her..." Adam told me taking a sip from his cup. "I know, she's amazing isn't she." I replied before kissing her cheek and taking a bite of my food. She began to blush. After breakfast, me and y/n tided up while Adam and Julie packed. We had some songs on while we did. After they were finished they came downstairs. "right, we best be off." Adam said before putting the case in the car. "right baby, we have to go now... I'll see you for your birthday yeah?" Julie said pulling y/n into a hug. She nodded and started to cry a little, it pained me seeing her hurt. As she went to the kitchen so her mum couldn't see her hurt, her mum talked to me, "Take good care of her Olly... If anything happens to my one baby, I will be very upset." I smiled at her "Don't worry. I will." I replied before giving her a hug. We waved them off and they were gone. I hugged y/n as she cried. "Hey babe, it's okay... shhh..."  I said trying to comfort her. "So, should we go get ready for this party?"  She asked wiping a tear from her cheek. "Only if you really want to go."   She nodded, I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs. We got dressed and went to my new years eve party with the management company. We went to the party and had a great time. We met at the back of the venue grounds for our new year kiss. We met at 5 to.... "Hey Olly... Is it okay if we kiss at one minute to 12 and continue until after midnight?" I looked at her "Why babe?" She smiled at me. "Because that way, I will have the best end of 2011 and the best start of 2012..." I smiled at her and checked my phone, it had just turned 11:59 so as she wished I kissed her, we kept kissing until well after the countdown, she finally pulled away and looked at her watch, "Huh, 3 minutes past... Happy New Year babe..."  She said before hugging me. "Happy new year darl..."  "I love you..." We both said in perfect sync with each other.