Chapter Eleven

*Olly's P.O.V* - 3rd November 2012.

Today was y/n's due date so I rushed round the house like a headless chicken getting all the things together. With my luck, nothing happened.  So at 5 I went to the Xtra Factor live shows, "See you later babe..."  I said before kissing her head. I walked out and went to the live shows. I came back at 11 and found y/n laid in bed curled up asleep. I took off my suit and curled up next to her lossly wrapping my arm round her,  as I did, I felt the baby kick. Y/n moved and faced me, I kissed her forehead and fell asleep. The next morning we woke up and we watched films until I had to go do the Xtra Factor again. 

On Monday we woke and we decided to go for a walk. As we did, snow started to fall softly so we decided to go to our local cafe and have a warm drink. we both got hot chocolate and we started talking about our wedding which was to be held August 2013. We had planned a simple elegant wedding on the grounds of a hall in London. It was to be an intimate ceremony with only  close friends and family. We decided to not see what each other were wearing as we wanted it to be a surprise. We walked home and got curled up on the sofa. I went upstairs to grab our duvet when I heard, "OLLY!!!"  Y/n screamed. I ran downstairs to see her holding onto her stomach stood over a puddle of water. I grabbed the keys and bag as she walked to the car. She sat next to me, breathing heavily. I held her hand and we pulled up, we parked and I found a wheelchair I pushed her to the wards. "Hello, my fiance was due Saturday but she's late... Do you have a room?"  I asked worried. The receptionist happily led us to one and y/n's midwife came through. "Ahh... Finally, let's have this baby..."  she said as she saw that y/n was ready. It was fairly quick. Couple of pushes and nearly having a broken hand, out baby was born. "Congratulations! Mr Murs and Miss (Your last name)"  the midwife said "You have a healthy baby girl.  She left us and as y/n cuddled up to her I dabbed her head with a cold flannel. I wiped her head dry and kissed her forehead . I gave the baby a cuddle and rocked her until she fell asleep. "She's perfect babe... What are we gonna call her?" I sat next to her and we looked at her and at the same time we said " Jasmine..." We smiled 

We were allowed home straight away. The first thing we did was we called round to see mum. She was so happy. They both had a cuddle with her and we decided to go home. It had been a long day.  Jasmine slept through until 6 when I got up with her, it was quite a shock, we both woke up when she cried but i told y/n that i'd go. She smiled and went back to sleep, I fed Jasmine and carried her around the house and she soon fell back to sleep. I placed her in her mosses basket and went back to sleep. Y/n curled up to me and we laid there. I smiled as she looked up to me we kissed and everything felt perfect, I had a child, the woman of my dreams and a career I loved. 

*1st March 2013- Sheffield* 

*Your P.O.V*

I had been missing Olly as had Jasmine to keep my mind off it, I went shopping with Adam to get my mum a present yesterday and Vicky-lynn looked after Jasmine. He was so happy when I came out with an expensive bouquet of roses, he hugged me... I was so happy for him. He smiled and we went our separate ways and I text Olly. 'Hey babe. Hows the tour?' I drove to get Jasmine and on the way to the car Olly text back. 'Don't Hey babe me! When I get back from this tour I want you out the house! We're done...'  I felt like breaking down but needed support. I got to Olly's mum's and broke down, she pulled me in and sat me down for a cup of tea. "What's wrong?" She asked as I took a sip. I handed her my phone with Olly's text she was so shocked... "I don't even know why... I just text asking if he was okay... and I got this."  She held my hand, "Do you want me to text him?"  I shook my head, "No thanks Vicky, if he wants me gone, I'll move back with my Aunt Sarah."  She nodded. "If that's what you want... Text me if you ever need me..." I nodded. Took Jasmine and packed my bags, everything except my clothes and Jasmines things were at Sarah's. I packed everything and went. I cried as I drove away. I stayed at Auntie Sarah's and text her telling her whats happened and explained that I didn't want her pestering Olly. I didn't know what had happened until my mum sent me a screenshot...

*Olly's P.O.V*

Tour was going great!!! I was about to text y/n back when I got a newspaper chucked in my dressing room. "Olly's perfect girl, not so perfect?!"  I read the headline and saw a picture of y/n and a man hugging, I was shocked, she text me and I was so angry... How could she do this to me! After everything I told her?! I was so angry that I kicked my table over, Sarah came in... "Woah! Mr! Whats wrong?"  I shoved the newspaper in her face and she was shocked, "Olly, I  don't think..."  I just looked at her, "I know, but this paper says different."  I wasn't used to the pap yet so wasn't used to their tricks. It soon came to the London show and mum and dad was there. I was expecting to see y/n but she didn't show, "Hey Mum!"  I said hugging her. She smiled, "Hey Oliver, y/n felt like she shouldn't have come considering... But she wanted yo to know..."  I stopped her, "Save it mum, I'm not bothered, she broke my heart... That's it..."  I walked away and so did my mum... I missed y/n so much, my phone was on my coffee table and it said New Text To: y/n, 180 characters...  I just stared at it... Confused....