Chapter Twenty

*January 24th 2016* -Your P.O.V

My due date was just round the corner and I was so excited. Olly was only expecting us to have one childe but I knew we were having twins. So when I went in to labour it was all steam ahead. In the car we were talking, "Olly?"  I asked holding his hand. He smiled "Yeah?" He asked flicking his eyes between me and the road. "What would you say if I said that we were having twins." He was quiet for a minute, "I think it would be hard work but we would make it work together." He kissed me hand "Oh, well. We're expecting twins!"  I said as he pulled into a car parking space and a contraction started. He helped me out the car and into a wheelchair. "That's great news!!!" He screamed. "This will complete our family." I smiled as we pulled up to the maternity reception. "Hello. Mr and Mrs Murs? Y/n. Has fell into labour." When he had finished talking another contraction started and Olly grabbed my hand. "It's ok." Olly had called them when I started getting contractions and they set up a bath, I wanted a water birth since I had Jasmine but both happened so quickly. I had the twins in 12 hours of labours. They were born January 25th 4 a.m. A boy and a girl. We called the boy Michael and the girl Darby. Our little family was complete. Jasmine Olivia Louise Murs, Daniel Mark Aaron Murs, Darby Marie Katie Murs and Michael John Darren Murs. We were so happy with our little family. 2 little boys and 2 little girls. My hormones were still all over. When I put them in their cots, I cried. "What's wrong babe?" Olly asked worried. "In 2 months you'll be in America..." Olly smirked, "What?" I asked worried. "Babies can fly at 1 1/2 months, if they've had 2 of their 3 jabs. So I thought that I would book us all a family vacation before Jasmine starts Nursery." I kissed him and we started talking about the holiday.

After a couple of days, we were allowed back home. We told Jasmine and Daniel about going to America and they were excited. As were me and Olly. It was going to be our first holiday as a family and I was so excited. I couldn't believe that Jasmine was  3 and Michael was 1 in February! Time had flew, I couldn't believe how old our little ones were. The twins proved to be a big handful! They were hard work but we had amazing support from both sets of parents. We were so lucky to have the support we did when we needed it.

*Olly's P.O.V* February 1st

Y/n's birthday was close and I was getting more and more anxious. I knew that I was taking her away to the Lake District for 5 days but now, I'm struggling to find a restaurant for her, she hadn't had a proper birthday in a while so I wanted to spoil her. After 2 hours of looking, I decided to book a table for 2 at

Olio Restaurant, in Chelmsford. I asked them if I could reserve the whole top floor. They said yes for a small price I agreed. Y/n was worth every penny. I had also bought her a charm for her bracelet, a ring and booked for her to get her hair, nails and make-up done.  My Mum was going to look after Jasmine and Michael and Y/n's mum was going to look after Daniel and Darby. Then while we were on holiday they were going to swap between them. I was so excited.

*3rd February*

It was finally Y/n's birthday and I woke her up to breakfast. I placed it on the table under a warm lamp as the kids slept out last night and I wanted to surprise Y/n. When she woke up I pretended to be at work but I was getting a suit and organizing another surprise for tonight. I dropped the suit off at Sarah's and I got a text off her .

From:Sarah

The band are meeting you in the studio. I'm outside yours now. Good luck!! xx

I smiled and went to the studio where I was hiding y/n's outfit for tonight. I had presents, balloons and banners at the restraunt ready. "Hey Guys!" I shouted as I walked in. "Hey Olly. What's this about now?" They replied and chuckled. "Y/n! It's her birthday and I need all your help!" They nodded. I told them my plan and they were happy to help. I took Y/n's outfit and laid them on the bed and dashed out the house before she got home. I saw her walk in and I text her.